Here are 10 sweet 'Napoleon Dynamite' quotes in honor of the movie's 15-year anniversary

• Bekah Denver, CO
    June 13, 2019 11:56 p.m.

Napolean to Uncle Rico:
    "Grandma says you have to leave because you're eating all our steak and ruining our lives."

• MSG DFW, Texas
    June 13, 2019 2:26 p.m.

BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!

• Sooner6674 Bluffdale, UT
    June 11, 2019 11:31 p.m.

“Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it. Last off, my students will learn about self respect. You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it”! -Rex. I’m laughing my head off typing this.

• Fancydancy Provo, UT
    June 11, 2019 4:30 p.m.

It’d be nice if you could pull me in to town.

• citygrrl SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    June 11, 2019 12:35 p.m.

What about Grandma's great line: "Oh Napoleon -- you can make a quesadilla!"

To this day I almost always slip and use her pronunciation.

Best scene: when the farmer shoots the cow in front of the school kids on the bus.

Truly the best bad movie ever made.

• Jess Keating Salt Lake City, UT
    June 11, 2019 11:33 a.m.

For me it's more about the way the lines are delivered than (most of) the dialogue itself. My friends and I still say "Peace out" to each other -- in the style of Kip of course!

• Kenngo1969 , 00
    June 11, 2019 11:10 a.m.

"Are you gonna eat your tots?"

-Napoleon, repeated line

• mominthetrenches South Jordan, UT
    June 11, 2019 8:57 a.m.

I love reading these so much! Thanks for all the recent write-ups about Napoleon-it's definitely one truly hilarious movie that our family has enjoyed many times over.

• turkworks Bountiful, UT
    June 11, 2019 8:42 a.m.

What a shame they never made sequels. It’s not an artistic gem that is too good for a sequel. It isn’t Schindler’s List. There should have been a “Napoleon Dynamite Goes to College”. The world has been robbed. Robbed I say!

• Common sense conservative Herriman, UT
    June 11, 2019 7:19 a.m.

How do you leave uncle Rico off the list:
    I used to be able to throw a pigskin a
    quarter mile
    If coach would have put me in the 4th quarter we would have taken state...
    Or Summer Wheatley:
    Who wants to eat chiminy-changas next year? Not me...
    Or the farmer:
    I don't understand one word you just said...

• LawrenceG Payson, UT
    June 11, 2019 5:21 a.m.

Are you Pedro's cousins with all the sweet hookups? Si mon!

What's that in my driveway? That's my ride.

If you vote for Pedro, all your dreams will come true!