See the locals who have been selected on the third day of the Major League Baseball draft

• Michigan Cougsfan68 Ann Arbor, MI
    June 10, 2019 6:16 p.m.

U-H Alum,
    Congrats to Oliver Dunn for being drafted by the YANKEES, a top shelf MLB organization! He was a great college player and will soon be wearing pinstripes in the Big Apple!

• Rusty Filter ,
    June 6, 2019 5:51 p.m.

haha there is no P5 in baseball LOLs

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    June 6, 2019 2:51 p.m.

Congrats to all University of Utah, Pac12, and P5 players drafted! P5 players dominated the draft, again.

• ShaneWillis Draper, UT
    June 6, 2019 9:09 a.m.

Missed one. Wil Jensen, from Cottonwood High, currently pitching at Pepperdine. In 2018 was leading D1 ball in ERA, before tearing his UCL. He was selected in the 28th round, pick 854. He will likely return to play his Junior year at Pepperdine, to increase his stock. If I were a betting man, I’d bet he works his way up to the guaranteed money rounds.

• uterebel50 Salt Lake City, UT
    June 6, 2019 12:18 a.m.

DodgerDoug, Kayle Yates committed to Utah back in November. Being drafted late may encourage him to stick with his college plans.

• Herbert Gravy Salinas, CA
    June 5, 2019 11:05 p.m.

@Utah Hawaii

Yup. Shawn Bradley was a total bust in the NBA.

Looks like he played for about 7 years and was paid only 33 million dollars.

$33,000,000!

Oh, to be an NBA "bust".

• Herbert Gravy Salinas, CA
    June 5, 2019 11:00 p.m.

@BYU Sports Nut

Let's not worry about Utah Hawaii.

I am quite sure he/she represents a very small minority.

Perhaps a minority of ONE?

• BYU Sports Nut Heber City, UT
    June 5, 2019 6:33 p.m.

I am constantly amazed at how anything positive about BYU players is spun down a negative rathole by Utah fans. Can you guys not think of anything else besides BYU? This is crazy!
    Lets talk Ziggy Ansaw
    Lets Talk Kyle VanNoy
    How about Michael Davis,
    John Denney,
    Daniel Sorensen,
    Fred Warner,
    Jamaal Wiliams......

Jimmer is making millions in China, do you have issues with that?

I cheer for every Ute player in the NFL, NBA, MLB (although I can't name any there)... Why can't you just be happy for successful people?

• DodgerDoug Salem, UT
    June 5, 2019 4:34 p.m.

Does anyone know where Kayle Yates committed to college? I assume he may choose college to improve his draft status.

• Rusty Filter ,
    June 5, 2019 4:06 p.m.

Are you kidding me, do you know how much humanitarian work BYU and it’s owners do for world?
    Your in a Bubble

• Utah-Hawaii Alum CA, 00
    June 5, 2019 2:46 p.m.

@ Rusty Filter,

Very few folks see anything good about BYu and their owners.

• Rusty Filter ,
    June 5, 2019 2:18 p.m.

MLB Scouts obviously think Cluff is the best Player coming out of the State. u fans just can except anything good about BYU. Way to go to all the kids that got drafted. Especially Cluff.

• Utah-Hawaii Alum CA, 00
    June 5, 2019 1:28 p.m.

@ Sanefan,

I'm quite sure that U thunk that "legacy Y-bu football" had Sione Takitaki drafted in 2019. What a freak'n "MIRACLE" that was!

• Sanefan Wellsville, UT
    June 5, 2019 11:24 a.m.

I thought he was suppose to be the "highest" player drafted from a Utah school. I'm sure he's a fine player, but it seems the kid from BYU went about 5 rounds sooner.