Could improved inside depth help BYU women make NCAA tourney run?

• Who am I sir? Cottonwood Heights, UT
    March 26, 2019 9:31 a.m.

If one game is considered a "run" then I was wrong. If a "run" is two or more games then I was correct.

• Vanceone Provo, UT
    March 23, 2019 3:53 p.m.

Well, "Who am I sir," BYU's women can answer the question with a "yes." Your Ute women? Sorry, they cannot compete. Just like the men, no tourney for you!

Go BYU! And congrats on beating Auburn!

• OldColoradoFan Akron, CO
    March 23, 2019 1:35 p.m.

Wishing Cougars good luck. Sorry will not be able to see the game. Wisdom of someone to Black it out in Colorado. Trying to “stream” the game is too painful. Will check the score on occasion.

• Scores Idaho Falls, ID
    March 23, 2019 11:48 a.m.

If these girls give it 100% on every possession and play their best, then I'll be satisfied with the result win or lose. Of course, I want them to win.
    Go win - or go home. Lady Cougs ROC.

• Who am I sir? Cottonwood Heights, UT
    March 23, 2019 9:13 a.m.

"Could improved inside depth help BYU women make NCAA tourney run?"

The title of the article asks a question. I responded with a two letter, one word response. Unfortunately the paper chose not to allow it.

• BlueHusky Saratoga Springs, UT
    March 23, 2019 8:22 a.m.

BYU's women's teams are making a mark. In Volleyball, Track and Field, Soccer, Softball and Basketball, BYU has had really good national teams. And their gymnastics team has really come along.

The basketball team is really fun to watch and BYU students, who flock to women soccer and volleyball, deserve more support in the Marriott Center. And their guard line could outshoot the men's team from behind the line. What gunners!

You go girls! Win this thing.

• cy1951 Arlington, VA
    March 23, 2019 7:23 a.m.

These Lady Cougars can go far if they come out aggressive from the get-go particularly on defense. These SEC women are physical and tough, so the Cougs have to come out strong, not be intimidated by their opponents' physicality, and get after it. Those three guards set the tone. I really hope they come out friesty. If they do, I think they can play with the top teams in the country. Go Cougs!