Wisconsin man arrested in teen's abduction, parents' deaths

• emb Pleasant Grove, UT
    Jan. 13, 2019 8:33 a.m.

Lock him up for good.

• LOU Montana Pueblo, CO
    Jan. 12, 2019 8:10 a.m.

Call it a gut feeling but I think there is more to this story.

• toosmartforyou Kaysville, UT
    Jan. 11, 2019 9:39 p.m.

The aunt and she both look happy. I hope people will let them try and return to normal as much as possible.

I remember Elizabeth Smart saying when she was first abducted she could hear her uncle calling out her name but a knife was being held at her throat so she couldn't say or do anything. At least she knew they were trying desperately to find her.

In the case of Jayme, no one knew where exactly to look so how wonderful she ran away and had the courage to ask the stranger lady who knew exactly what to do to help her immediately and that LEO arrested the guy a mere 11 minutes after they were called by the people where she was taken inside for safety. That's some amazing work almost instantly by everyone involved at that point. Happy for her being rescued...wish her the absolute best.

• hbeckett Colfax, CA
    Jan. 11, 2019 6:55 p.m.

thankful she is safe

• Chessermesser West Valley City, UT
    Jan. 11, 2019 6:43 p.m.

I hope he gets the death penalty.

• 2 bits Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Jan. 11, 2019 3:20 p.m.

RE: "She just yelled, 'Please help me. I don't know where I am. I'm lost."...
    ---
    The thought of a 13 year old being in that desperate a situation just brings me to tears. And this was the end of her ordeal. I can't imagine how desperate and afraid she was on the other days.

I'm glad she got the courage to say something. It could have gone on so much longer if she didn't.

Kids need to know that people will help if they will reach out to them. I know their captor has a strong hold on them and they experience fear I can't imagine, but the only solution is to let us know so we can help.

Glad it's finally over. Now she can mourn the loss of her parents. Also sad.