'Evermore forevermore!' — Pleasant Grove’s fantasy park is finally open for business

• Elsleuith Eagle Mountain, UT
    Oct. 2, 2018 7:29 a.m.

The cost for Evermore is 34 dollars for an adult and 19 for a child. For a family of five that would be pretty steep.

• Impartial7 DRAPER, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 4:57 p.m.

@JCS
    "A park where people parade around in wizard capes is not a goodbye thing. A focus on so-called magic distracts and distorts what should be the real focus in life."

Right? Shouldn't they all be wearing crocs and sweatpants, hanging out at 7-11's or honkytonks, eating Irish nachos drinking German beers?

• Impartial7 DRAPER, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 3:11 p.m.

Most of Utah County is a fantasy park. People will be curious and they'll survive their fist year. No more than 3.

• I M LDS 2 Provo, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 2:04 p.m.

I'm not into this kind of thing, but knowing that a certain someone wants to "boycott" it makes me interested!

Some people take themselves waaay too seriously. Lighten up! Go have fun among the cosplayers!

• BC-Cali21 , CA
    Sept. 30, 2018 11:08 a.m.

First thing that comes to my mind is that this is an endeavor a al the Greatest Showman...best of luck and go make your entrepreneurial dreams come true!

• Silver Stingray St George, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 10:32 a.m.

Lets see how popular this place is in January. What were they thinking?

• DanB Portland, OR
    Sept. 30, 2018 10:10 a.m.

I'll take the under on 5 years.

• cthulhu_fhtagn Seattle, WA
    Sept. 30, 2018 9:28 a.m.

@jcs

"A focus on so-called magic distracts and distorts what should be the real focus in life."

Rollercoasters?

• Hoosier87 American Fork, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 8:48 a.m.

This type of thing is definitely not my cup of tea - but I REALLY hope this place survives and thrives.

Being an entrepreneur is risky and scary. So I wish you all the luck in the world.

• nancybLV Saratoga Springs, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 7:03 a.m.

Looking forward to going to this place looks like fun....kind of reminds me of the Renaissance fair in Vegas from what the pics look like.

• John Charity Spring Back Home in Davis County, UT
    Sept. 30, 2018 6:43 a.m.

Forgive me if I don’t join in with the unmitigated praise if this fantasy park. I for one will boycott it.