Live from New York, it's 'Studio C': A farewell and a new beginning

'Saturday Night Live' star joins cast for final shows

• PLM Kaysville, UT
    Aug. 28, 2018 9:13 a.m.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Studio C! Thank you for the laughs, giving us clean comedy and something to share with our kids. Congratulations on taking Manhattan and best wishes for your new endeavors.

• coltakashi Richland, WA
    Aug. 27, 2018 10:40 p.m.

Conan O'Brien had Meese and Harkey as guests on his show because his kids love watching Studio C on YouTube. He expressed his admiration for their skill in comedic sketch writing, something he did for years at SNL. I think Conan's opinion as a professional comedian is the certification that Studio C is professional grade entertainment.

I am looking forward to the new adventures of the original cast.

• John Charity Spring Back Home in Davis County, UT
    Aug. 25, 2018 4:42 p.m.

I issue my strongest possible recommendation to Studio C. At the same time, I find the attack against them the be deplorable. When the rest of the modern entertainment industry relies on profanity and vulgarity in a sorry attempt to get laughs, Studio C is a beacon of morality.

• zipadeedoodah Lehi, UT
    Aug. 25, 2018 11:11 a.m.

Studio C rocks. They deserve this honor. Go C

• P5Proud Santa Monica, CA
    Aug. 25, 2018 10:08 a.m.

I'm sorry, all due respect for kids trying out their comedy wings, but trying to pass this comedy show off as legendary and having made it in Manhattan is slightly ridiculous. I like every kind of comedy and improv and sketch comedy, but like most people who I know, who know anything about performance, theatre, comedy etc--I have to say that I see these people as sort of the Community Theatre level of comedy. And there's nothing wrong with that! But let's not then turn them into something they are not. That's not even fair to them.

• Flashback Kearns, UT
    Aug. 25, 2018 7:49 a.m.

Love Studio C. I got to go to one of their tapings several years ago. On the day of L. Tom Perry's funeral.