LDS Church comments as Dan Reynolds seeks to raise $1 million at second LoveLoud music fest

Commenting has temporarily been suspended in preparation for our new website launch, which is planned for the week of August 12th. When the new site goes live, we will also launch our new commenting platform. Thank you for your patience while we make these changes.

• justsayin2u Utah, UT
    Nov. 6, 2018 6:57 p.m.

Awesome, love is good! There is overwhelming evidence that faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are happy, well adjusted, loving, giving, educated people. As religiosity decreases, suicide and depression increase. Also, many who take their own lives are involved in drugs, have had their phones taken, have chemical imbalances and etc. Please focus on them also, they outnumber LGBTQ and need our love. Above all, encourage faith in Christ, Church attendance, covenant and contract keeping, and etc. This will save lives. Love u all!

• kvnsmnsn Springville, UT
    July 25, 2018 5:50 p.m.

NathanKitchen111 posted:

=You can use our name when you talk about the LDS Foundation grant, it's OK. We
    =are not just any old LGBT organization. We are Affirmation: LGBTQ Mormons,
    =Families & Friends

Glad to hear from you, Affirmation, and I'm happy to hear of the partnership between you and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

• NathanKitchen111 Gilbert, AZ
    July 24, 2018 10:36 p.m.

Additionally, the church gave "$150,000 to the Utah suicide prevention fund in April and $25,000 to an LGBT organization this month to support suicide prevention training."

You can use our name when you talk about the LDS Foundation grant, it's OK. We are not just any old LGBT organization. We are Affirmation: LGBTQ Mormons, Families & Friends

• KevinSim Springville, UT
    July 24, 2018 12:54 p.m.

RanchHand posted:

="But let's be honest about what others are really saying."
    =
    =--Yes, lets. They're really saying; "You aren't good enough for me to serve
    =you, you don't deserve to be treated like any other customer". That is what
    =they're "really saying".

Yes, and there's this little thing called the First Amendment to the US Constitution that gives them the right to say that. If I were a baker and a gay couple came to me and asked me to bake them a wedding cake, I'd do it, absolutely (and I'm a devout Latter-day Saint). But I'd be willing to die defending the right of a baker down the street to do the opposite. Just because a citizen is wrong, doesn't mean the First Amendment doesn't apply to her/him.

• KevinSim Springville, UT
    July 24, 2018 12:39 p.m.

[Continued from above.]

Polygamy is not a great solution to this problem, but I am not aware of any better solution. Is there a sin therefore in a loving committed polygamous relationship between three adults (of any gender combination) as long as each of the three accepts the relationship? If you say no, then I'm willing to consider the possibility that there might not be a sin in the mentioned loving committed same sex relationship.

• KevinSim Springville, UT
    July 24, 2018 12:38 p.m.

RanchHand posted:

=It is ludicrous to say that god made you that way but expects you to be
    =celibate. There is no sin in a loving commited LGBT relationship; just as in a
    =heterosexual relationship.

RanchHand, you didn't restrict the number of people involved in that hypothetical "heterosexual relationship." If God made gays and lesbians the way they are and therefore we can conclude that God does not expect them to be celibate, can we also conclude that God made the large numbers of single women the way they are and therefore God must not expect them to be celibate? I don't know if any studies have been done (perhaps some should be done), but my own powers of observation lead me to the conclusion that there are many women who would like to get married but don't get married because they haven't been able to find men who meet up with their minimum standards of potential husbands, and those standards are not at all unreasonable.

[Continued below.]

• KevinSim Springville, UT
    July 24, 2018 12:24 p.m.

Gil Bates posted:

=God didn't make you that way; the narrative did. God gave you agency, and you
    =have it, along with the consequences.

The LDS Church seems to be saying very strongly that God DID make gays and lesbians that way, and I respect the LDS Church's authority to speak for God.

• Gil Bates Mayfield, UT
    July 23, 2018 8:19 a.m.

"God made you that way," is the crux of it.

Selected studies show that the male is more likely to favor mechanical things. Some even show physiological connections in the brain to make their point.

Yet, we spend billions of dollars to rehabilitate girls so they are interested in STEM. Our state actually funds an office called STEM Utah where they offer grants to schools and put on workshops and conferences.

It is a big deal to modify the natural tendencies of girls.

Still, some girls have always been tomboys, long before government got involved. They just like getting their hands dirty.

Gay politics takes a hard line when anyone suggests intervention, yet we know it is not so black-and-white. The notion is junk science.

God didn't make you that way; the narrative did. God gave you agency, and you have it, along with the consequences.

• just tim Buena Vista, VA
    July 23, 2018 5:44 a.m.

@Ranch hand
    I’m not quite understanding you- which assertion is “ludicrous”
    1) God made you that way : He set you up to fail
    2) God expects you to be celibate (not act on same sex attraction): He expects you to overcome your weaknesses and tendencies and refrain from sin just like everyone else
    3) There is no sin in a loving committed LGBT relationship: who gets to decide/define sin?

• RanchHand Huntsville, UT
    July 22, 2018 6:31 p.m.

Alberta Reader says:

"There is no sin, no church disability, in same sex attraction; Only in acting on such attractions."

-- It is ludicrous to say that god made you that way but expects you to be celibate. There is no sin in a loving commited LGBT relationship; just as in a heterosexual relationship.

@Gil Bates;

Good one! ;)

@NoNames;

"But let's be honest about what others are really saying."

--Yes, lets. They're really saying; "You aren't good enough for me to serve you, you don't deserve to be treated like any other customer". That is what they're "really saying".

"..there is nothing at all ludicrous about a parent expecting His children to rise above their natural state and live better. "

-- There you go, judging me that I'm not "living better" - so much for your "righteous judgment".

"But don't mis-represent what religion teaches."

-- I'm not.

• Hugh1 Denver, CO
    July 22, 2018 4:08 a.m.

Reynolds' work makes a difference and for that I am extremely thankful. Reyonds has the maturity and resilience to use his work and music to focus our efforts and resources on LGBT youth at risk. Love and acceptance make a difference - LOVELOUD.

I'm late, but this is important.

• 1Reader Alpine, UT
    July 21, 2018 2:59 p.m.

I recently learned of a returned missionary who committed suicide, apparently due to his despair over his same-sex attraction. That is so deeply tragic. I hope that no one, and no member of the LDS Church, despite their beliefs and faith--ever gives up on this life or on themselves. The God I have come to know is compassionate beyond our understanding, merciful far beyond our expectations, and supports and loves each of his children through all of their trials and challenges. He will always help you, will love you eternally, and never, ever gives up on you.

• I M LDS 2 Provo, UT
    July 21, 2018 8:27 a.m.

"Sadly, many choose to allow their sins--large or small--to drive them away from this love and support."

What a crock! Arrogant blaming of the victim. Discriminate against people, then blame them because they don't feel accepted.

Hogwash. That's not love!

• Bingobetty2017 Carmel, NY
    July 21, 2018 6:17 a.m.

This is in response to yank.

You quote studies than misinterpret them. For example- the Holland study is from the 80s and that was not a time of acceptance anywhere in the world. I challenge you on that right there. The higher rates of cancer than smokers as far as I know applies to certain cancers not all cancers-which means I can turn that around and say smokers have a higher rate by looking at other cancers.
    I’m not going to pick apart all your studies but I could.
    If you feel I am using different studies than you- then please cite your sources.

• NoNamesAccepted St. George, UT
    July 20, 2018 10:18 p.m.

@Red Corvette: "What this message fails to say is that the church only "values" and "needs" them if they are willing to pretend to be something they are not."

What does that even mean? Is a person with same-gender attraction somehow less of who they are if they choose to be celibate? Countless heterosexuals who choose celibacy--for religious or other reasons--are shocked to learn they are "pretend[ing] to be something they are not."

Furthermore, even those who choose to violate the laws of chastity are valued, needed, and welcomed. Tom Christofferson and his male partner were invited and welcomed to participate in their LDS congregation. They attended together and made no secret of their relationship.

Of course, under divinely revealed doctrines, certain sacraments must be withheld from those engaging in serious sins. But under just as divinely revealed doctrines--same page of scripture--fellowship and love are always extended.

Sadly, many choose to allow their sins--large or small--to drive them away from this love and support. Too many then turn around and claim they were "not welcomed", when the truth is just the opposite.

• Applelovernow Henderson, NV
    July 20, 2018 6:03 p.m.

Having known Dan and his Nevada family for many years, all I can say is thank you for all you are doing to bring this issue to the forefront. Nevada is the ONLY state in the union that has had a drop in the suicide rate. I wonder if there is a connection? Nevadan's tend to be libertarian and nonjudgmental . I see Dan spreading that message of acceptance. Let's let God do the judging.

• Nosilence Payson, UT
    July 20, 2018 2:07 p.m.

Wow! I see alot of law, not very much love. It's all about the love. God is love. Jesus lived the law perfectly because he loved perfectly. It is the second greatest law to love each other. Someone else's relationship with God is none of our business. Nor will it ever be. We come here only to hold each other's hands through this earthly experience. We can pound out and exhort scripture all day to what purpose? That doesn't change hearts, nor is it helpful to anyone. I remember one of the most defining moments in my life, it was at a local conference. Elder Holland bore witness of the love of the savior and God for hours. I felt a peace I had never felt before. Pure love, no scripture yelling, no judgement, just hope and joy. If you're not sharing this kind of peace and hope, you're not doing anything.

• Alberta Reader Salt Lake City, utah
    July 20, 2018 10:10 a.m.

Red Corvett posted

Comment by NoNamesAccepted
    Proved you so wrong

"If it matters, I've personally raised my hand to sustain as my Elders' Quorum president a man who was openly homosexual. By that I mean he was open about his sexual attractions just as I was. We were both living the law of chastity.

• Gil Bates Mayfield, UT
    July 20, 2018 10:02 a.m.

Duh! It finally dawned on me. This is the Ministering Angels program. What good is the Celestial Kingdom if you don't have people around to serve you?

Ministering Angels are good people who never had a temple marriage. Presumably, they will style hair, cook and shop...and the gods will do the god stuff.

It all makes sense now.

A note to the Brethren: Don't use the word "conversion" around them. That will set off a reaction you do not want.

• UtahTroutStalker Draper, UT
    July 20, 2018 9:28 a.m.

@NoNamesAccepted - St. George, UT

Thank you for sharing your personal testimony regarding this issue - that took strength in your faith and I can appreciate that.

Regarding your comments here.
    "LDS don't believe in "our truth". We believe in eternal truths, revealed by God through His prophets."

So here is the thing. The LDS faithful believe in a living prophet and the LDS church's doctrine has changed over time on several issues and is well documented. It could here too.

• Yuge Opportunity Here Mapleton, UT
    July 20, 2018 8:25 a.m.

Is it just me, or does the Church seem to be trying to buy friends?

Or are they just trying to show protected classes how hip they are?

They sure seem to gravitate toward the grievance industries.

• ERB Eagle Mountain, UT
    July 19, 2018 10:01 p.m.

Sandra, racism is wrong, as is hate on any level. But it's not just Mormons or even Americans. Growing up in Holladay UT, we had only a couple what we then called blacks in our high school. I never once saw racism against any of them. Then I went on my mission to Brazil and saw it often, mostly outside the Church, but a few times by members. People brought up by racist parents may struggle to change their feelings. I doubt it'll ever go completely away, but hopefully it will.

• Pragmatic Salt Lake City, UT
    July 19, 2018 9:39 p.m.

God bless Dan Reynolds. He is a wonderful man. A true pioneer and this generations aspirational leader. Thank you for all your good work.

• Say No to BO Mapleton, UT
    July 19, 2018 6:50 p.m.

Was this the guy who dragged the Church through the mud on Ellen?

• NoNamesAccepted St. George, UT
    July 19, 2018 5:10 p.m.

@Ranch:"* Bakers [florists, etc] to LGBT - go somewhere else..."

Disagreement is ok. But let's be honest about what others are really saying.

Bakers, Florists, Photographers, and Reception/Honeymoon businesses to sexual minorities: "We will happily provide you any service that doesn't require us to support the message you send with a marriage celebration."

Do you actually want to trust your marriage photos to someone uncomfortable posing you and your spouse?

Adoption Agencies to sexual minorities: "We cannot do a fair evaluation of you so we recuse ourselves from that task. We will finalize an adoption if another agency determines you are fit to adopt."

Do you want devout Catholics to evaluate your fitness?

"God made you that way but he doesn't want you to act on it, because it would be 'sinful' ".

I don't know to what extent "God made me the way I am" vs the extent to which I am subject to temptations. But there is nothing at all ludicrous about a parent expecting His children to rise above their natural state and live better. We all have temptations and challenges. If you don't accept religious doctrine, your choice. But don't mis-represent what religion teaches.

• Warbunny Puyallup, WA
    July 19, 2018 2:14 p.m.

Response to NoNameAccepted: Your comment is well stated. I wish we would hear those things more loudly than the "in your face" protests of the complainants,critics and advocates. Years ago I became concerned for unique abuse and problems experienced by my female soldiers in my Army unit. As my leadership responsibility for my troops I prepared to conduct a workshop to address their circumstances and solutions. My Commander refused it. He said when you advertise a problem you intensify it. It spreads it as acceptable expectations. As a moral duty I conducted the seminar anyway by using a back door approach , secondary chain of command....but in retrospect now....I think he made a good point. When advocates for any iconoclastic cause, advertise, criticize, proclaim it publicly, it spreads the behavior and ACCEPTABILITY. The more we offer blessings and sanctions, ONLY the behavior multiplies, NOT the love or compassion. We each have specific, personal, burdens, anguish and ways we struggle. Some are beyond comprehension or comfortable resolution but I think more edification comes from self discipline of PRIVATE coping and support, not publicly from a podium, stage, parade etc.

• illuminated Kansas City, MO
    July 19, 2018 1:33 p.m.

"If an individual is LDS and believe we have apostles of Jesus Christ on the earth today, according to LDS teachings it is more wise to follow living leaders than ancient ones. "

That is not correct. God's commandments don't change with the times. And last I checked "We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly". Unless the Scriptures I've posted have a translation error, they are the word of God and they are to be obeyed without question.

No man on this Earth has the right to dismiss God's word. No man, not even a modern prophet. Joseph Fielding Smith taught this principle.:

"Every man who writes is responsible, not the Church, for what he writes. If Joseph Fielding Smith writes something which is out of harmony with the revelations, then every member of the Church is duty bound to reject it. If he writes that which is in perfect harmony with the revealed word of the Lord, then it should be accepted."

If a modern leader says something which doesn't conform with past scripture, we are "duty bound to reject it". Duty bound.

• SandraHamilton575 Las Vegas, NV
    July 19, 2018 1:32 p.m.

I just wonder because I have been a member of the church for more than half my life. I see the comments the church has made but its just words just like when the president stated that african americans could be allowed in the church. You still have members who believe this is wrong even bishops. i have come across several undercover racist bishops. Its not hard to point out. Because I am african american. I have come across several people who looked at me and my kids in disgust in the church because we are black so what makes you think they will not do the same on the LGQBT community? Its a cycle that is constantly repeated. or better yet the african american Members of the LGQBT community.

• SpringvilleEd SPRINGVILLE, UT
    July 19, 2018 1:07 p.m.

I am happy if you are happy...for gala events to assist others in this Telestial (analogy) world.

Look around. There are two types of people, to quote Clint Eastwood, those with a gun and those who dig...lol...sorry..."those following the Christ (disciples) and those following the world (STN).
    What did Joshua say?
    So, choose ye this day...
    I am a daily transgressor and therefore go to sacrament each Sunday and take the emblems and "remember" and hope that I am found guiltless at the judgment bar. I choose whether that will happen or not, don't I?
    The Word is either true or not. Don't take the "sticks" and use your own interpretation. You know what it says about that.
    Heavenly Father knows absolutely (omniscient) what we are going through. Yet, we must overcome these attributes counter to a Celestial plane and existence. Or, not. There are three KINGDOMS, brothers and sisters. I am sure at least one person of the 80,000,000,000 that will live here will occupy one of those, correct?
    So, love each other. Be kind. However, no unclean thing can enter the kingdom of God. Who can argue that...except Zeerom and those dudes?
    LoveLoud, your brother in the gospel.

• illuminated Kansas City, MO
    July 19, 2018 12:45 p.m.

@SuzViews
    "What did Jesus Christ do? "

Are you implying that Paul's teachings or the teachings are any less important than Christ's? Jesus appeared personally to Paul and made him his witness. Everything Paul says is as if Jesus had said it himself.

"What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same."
    D&C 1:38

@Danny

Jesus ate with the sinners -specifically- to call them to repentance. That's what "judge righteously" means.

"Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners? But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
    Matt 9:10-13

Jesus also taught through Paul that, "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds." 2 John 1:10-11

• Ranch Here, UT
    July 19, 2018 11:58 a.m.

@The Final Word;

"...those demanding acceptance/tolerance often have zero tolerance/understanding..."

-- Let's see:
    * Bakers to LGBT - go somewhere else.
    * Florists to LGBT - go somewhere else.
    * B&B's to LGBT - go somewhere else.
    * Photographers to LGBT - go somewhere else.
    * Adoption agencies to LGBT - go somewhere else.

Who is it with "zero tolerance" again?

"... acceptance of their behavior is the only acceptable measure ..."

--- Here's the definition of the word 'ludicrous':

• yank Provo, UT
    July 19, 2018 11:59 a.m.

I am a physician, and I desire to offer this comment in the most gentle and loving way I possibly can. To our LGBTQ youth, these lifestyles are simply very destructive. Countless studies have shown significantly increased rates of depression, suicide, partner abuse, STD's, high-risk sexual behaviors, and various cancers among the LBGTQ population. Life expectancy in that population is actually lower than in a population of regular smokers. The LBGTQ community has always asserted that if society would simply accept these people and these behaviors, the sad laundry list of human miseries would disappear. Here's the problem with that line of reasoning: Similar studies have been conducted in Holland and New Zealand - countries that are very accepting of the LGBTQ population and lifestyle. The results are the same. I'm sorry, but these lifestyles are simply inherently tragic and destructive.

• The Final Word Alpine, UT
    July 19, 2018 10:42 a.m.

Love the sinner, not the sin....is the counsel.

Easier said than done obviously. A distinction that has proven very difficult for members and non-members alike to understand and/or practice in day to day life. Because of the distortions and lies put forward in todays society/media many members are truly overwhelmed trying to live this tenant and can not differentiate. LGBTQ says we should not differentiate.

Members are taught to love but to not accept the behavior...which admittedly is a fine line and very challenging to do in practical application. Many on the other side demand that acceptance of their behavior is the only acceptable measure of "love" towards them and anything less is "hate". It is a bit interesting though...the dichotomy of those demanding acceptance/tolerance often have zero tolerance/understanding for anything other than complete acceptance.

Hopefully everyone continues to try to do the right thing and improve relations as best they can.

Tough stuff for sure.

• Danny Chipman Lehi, UT
    July 19, 2018 9:46 a.m.

@illuminated:

Strangely, the Bible notes several examples of Christ associating with sinners, even fornicators, and commanding his followers not to judge unrighteously. So which is it?

• jeanie orem, UT
    July 19, 2018 9:40 a.m.

Illuminated,

The apostles of the Mormon church are reaching out to all of God's children and while staying firm in their doctrines they are reaching out in love.

Even if you are not LDS, doesn't it say in the New Testament that Jesus ate with, walked with and died among sinners? ( I am not personally equating LGBTQ individuals with being sinners for their orientation, but this is the assumption I get from your comment.)

• SuzViews Mesa, AZ
    July 19, 2018 9:23 a.m.

@Illuminated

What did Jesus Christ do?
    #♥️1Another

• illuminated Kansas City, MO
    July 19, 2018 7:22 a.m.

Paul, disciple of Jesus Christ, who personally saw the resurrected Christ, taught that we should not keep company with fornicators and that we should most certainly judge them that are without God:

"I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." 1 Corin 5:9-13

I'm sorry that the Bible doesn't conform to your philosophy of men mingled with Scripture. But you are either following God's word or you aren't. It's your choice.

• Go West Salt Lake City, UT
    July 19, 2018 12:35 a.m.

I hope that love and understanding can be shown to everyone, not just the LGBTs.

• Red Corvette St George, UT
    July 18, 2018 11:55 p.m.

"God’s message is one of hope and we want our LGBT brothers and sisters to know that they are loved, valued and needed in his church."

• NoNamesAccepted St. George, UT
    July 18, 2018 10:54 p.m.

@UtahTroutStalker: "I hope those members living their truth can now attend BYU, get baptized, etc..."

The alcoholic, adulterer, pornographer, covetous, or Sabbath breaker isn't "living their truth", he is sinning...as we all sin in various ways. The question is whether we are trying to do better, to repent and bring our lives into harmony with divinely revealed truths and commandments, or whether are are reveling in, justifying, and continuing our sinful behavior.

Jesus did not condemn the woman taken in adultery. He showed mercy by preventing her death. He showed love by commanding, "Go thy way and sin no more." We know that "wickedness never was happiness." So to counsel against sinful behavior is part of loving another.

• Susan Quinton Draper, UT
    July 18, 2018 8:54 p.m.

That is a big assumption- suicides are up therefore it’s the LGBT teenagers. If you actually look at the stats, they are a tiny percentage and the problem is teenagers who get their electronics taken away, who are addicted to gaming, social media, texting, etc. How will this festival help that group? No, we are not bigots, but we still get that slur hurled at us frequently, along with other insults and sometimes rocks and eggs when entering and exiting the temple. Tolerance.

• THEREALND Mishawaka, IN
    July 18, 2018 8:40 p.m.

I think what this young man is doing is fantastic. We need more people like him . Throw a parade!

• David in New Mexico Rio Rancho, NM
    July 18, 2018 6:03 p.m.

The question is: Can we love and forgive each other even with diametrically opposed viewpoints.

Both sides must answer affirmatively for true peace to be possible.

• Tiktaalik Logan, UT
    July 18, 2018 4:23 p.m.

Thank you Dan Reynolds!!! Totally respect what you've managed to do. So glad that people are starting to "get" it.

• aceroinox Farmington, UT
    July 18, 2018 4:15 p.m.

I am a little concerned when those leading the efforts to prevent suicide do not mention the "gorilla in the room": the aggressive prescribing of Accutane (generic = isotretinoin) as acne treatment among teenagers, and the little-discussed side effect of suicidal thoughts.

I know of more than one instance where neither parents nor the teenager were warned about that danger by the prescribing MD, nor by the pharmacist. In each case, the parents only learned of the Accutane connection after their previously stable teen had attempted suicide, and then from another parent who'd experienced the same scenario. In each case, after discontinuing Accutane treatment the suicidal thoughts disappeared.

I'm not suggesting we ignore other known contributing factors, but wouldn't this at least merit a mention by those fighting this epidemic?

• DETERMINISM UTAH, UT
    July 18, 2018 3:58 p.m.

"The truth is, I think it’s a lot of people who are looking to love, and they just don’t know what that looks like when it comes to our LGBTQ youth."

So what does it look like? Does the lead singer of imagine dragons or the LGBTQ community define it? Does the LDS church donating $175k dollars of their money to the cause qualify? Does the doctrine contained in the canonized books of scripture the LDS church avows disqualify it? The biggest challenge is that those who do not support the LGBQT lifestyle or characterize it as sinful want to love and support in their way which isn't always consistent with the way the LGBTQ community wants to be loved. Is love a change in doctrine, perception or belief with regards to LGBTQ practices? Is love condoning the behavior? Is love confronting the behavior? I think the LDS donation is a token attempt at support but its easy to spend other peoples money. I would like to really know where the LDS church, God and the LGBTQ community stand on these issues?

• UtahTroutStalker Draper, UT
    July 18, 2018 3:52 p.m.

Wow, I did not expect this statement from the LDS church.

• John Brown 1000 Laketown, UT
    July 18, 2018 3:33 p.m.

This is awesome! Good for Reynolds and good for the LDS church.