4-star WR Solomon Enis chooses Utah over Penn State, Arizona State, USC

• byronbca Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 4:53 p.m.

Great pickup for Utah! Especially since our WRs are the weakest position on the team. Let’s hope he can have an instant impact because none of the high profile WR recruits from last year were able to get on the field, despite there being a huge void and opportunity.

• Frank Walters Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 4:11 p.m.

@here - until someone steps up and proves their our QB then that's a huge gaping hole. I'm not complaining, I'm glad we got him, but I'm really surprised that a top receiving prospect would choose a school with a poor history at the QB position. I don't care that there's potential, there's always been decent or better potential. But coaching has lacked and we haven't had many big threat QBs. You can't argue with the recent past, what makes you think it'll change in the future? Especially this coming season? Again, I'm glad we got him, he'll be great for us! Go Utes!

• JohnInSLC Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 2:25 p.m.

"He knew that if any legal issues arise, Kyle would never hold him accountable."

max-was-arrested:

He probably also knew that certain little-brother fans would be so jealous as to make stuff up. It goes with being the top dog.

• xert Santa Monica, CA
    Feb. 7, 2018 2:02 p.m.

Welcome Solomon to have you aboard! Go Utes!

• brian of ohio Kent, OH
    Feb. 7, 2018 1:38 p.m.

Thanks, Facts are friendly

Frank, Huntley is the top QB returning to the Pac-12 this year in terms of last years yards/game (rushing and passing). He has great potential. Plus, the future right now is Tuttle.

Awesome pickup for Utah, especially with the loss of both Carrington and Singleton. Hopefully he can contribute as a freshman. Either way, to beat out Penn St and USC, both solid programs is impressive in itself. I wonder how much Troy Taylor had his hands on that one.

• ImagineUte Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 1:33 p.m.

Um, Frank... are you aware of a QB named Jack Tuttle? Come on brother.

• Frank Walters Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 1:19 p.m.

What a strange choice for a top receiver, there must be more to the story. Especially with no star at QB the future looks cloudy for receivers... But I sure am glad we got him!

• Facts are friendly Sandy, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 12:55 p.m.

Looks like a great get for Utah! Congrats.

-BYU fan

• Max-was-right Mapleton, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 12:52 p.m.

He knew that if any legal issues arise, Kyle would never hold him accountable.

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 12:37 p.m.

I love my p5 membership!

And yes stars matter. A TON

• water rocket Magna, UT
    Feb. 7, 2018 12:29 p.m.

This is a good pick up for Utah! With Taylor as the offensive coach, he should be a great addition to the team.