Justin Bieber, Isaac Newton, sweet grass: Breaking down the best Bill Walton quotes from Utah vs. Arizona

• Oh Really? HERRIMAN, UT
    Jan. 6, 2018 1:58 p.m.

Bill Walton: “You gotta love [him] baby!”

• utahute69 Laguna Niguel, CA
    Jan. 5, 2018 11:05 p.m.

Why do the TV big shots think we like Bill Walton more than the game? How many split screens did we see just because Walton has a serious ego and insecurity problem? I don't watch the game to see an old man act like spoiled child.

• rslutefan Gilbert, AZ
    Jan. 5, 2018 4:06 p.m.

Bill Walton's commentary is so annoying that I have to watch the games in silence.

• Down under Salt Lake City, UT
    Jan. 5, 2018 1:55 p.m.

The writer left out the two times he talked about the Utes being destroyed by BYU.

• FT salt lake city, UT
    Jan. 5, 2018 1:30 p.m.

Noticed his bike tour brought him thru Bears Ears and Grand Staircase Escalante National Monuments. Guess he doesnt think Trumps presidential decree will pass legal muster.

• 10CC Bountiful, UT
    Jan. 5, 2018 12:59 p.m.

From a few years ago:

"When I think of the Bachinsky brothers, I think of Capitol Reef National Park"

"And the Utes push the Buffaloes off a cliff!"

And an all time Waltonism, when he was doing NBA games:

"John Stockton! Not just the best point guard of all time, but one of the finest human beings in the history of Western Civilization!"

Play-by-play guy: "Those are heady words - I guess I'm not up on my history of Western Civilization"

Walton: "Well, Tom, that's because you didn't go to UCLA"

• Henry Drummond San Jose, CA
    Jan. 5, 2018 11:20 a.m.

@SageRider

I'm not in the camp of those who hate Bill Walton, but a little bit of his commentary goes a long ways.

• SageRider Spanish Fork USA, UT
    Jan. 5, 2018 10:53 a.m.

Bill Walton. You love him or hate him. He made me laugh last night. He is priceless to the game of basketball. He should also get a paycheck from the Utah Tourism Bureau. He is, after all, their best advertisement.....