Morning links: Williams can handle cold weather; Mika earns player of the week honors

• Jello is Good ,
    Nov. 16, 2017 9:29 a.m.

@motorbike - Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Nov. 15, 2017 9:43 p.m.

"TJ's no Nick Emery. I suspect Mika enjoyed playing with TJ."

Really? I see Emery and TJ as the same. I would rather watch Emery and have him on my team then TJ. That may change this year if he actually humbles himself and learns his role. He is the 3rd (And maybe 4th) option on this years team. Leave the ball in Bryant's hands. It's his team. TJ is a member of the supporting cast to Bryant and Childs

• motorbike Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Nov. 15, 2017 9:43 p.m.

Jello is Good

"Did TJ quit too? No, Mika's just fine."
    ----------
    TJ's no Nick Emery. I suspect Mika enjoyed playing with TJ.

• don17 Temecula, CA
    Nov. 15, 2017 9:23 p.m.

I am a big Jamaal Williams fan even though he plays for the Packers. The article gets a little carried away with calling the Bears Packers game frigid. That is not cold weather in Chicago, Green Bay or Buffalo. Wait until he plays in December, or January. Then brag on how well he or anyone did in the nice weather in Chicago. Just to note for those of us from the Black and Blue division that was baseball weather! Wait until your hit in the chin and the cold pain radiates through your body to the back of your neck or you try to catch a pass with a frozen stiff pigskin. No moisture in your hands or face and a 30 mile an hour wind off Lake Michigan and the piercing water droplets ripping at you as you try too see in a glassy sky. Cold in Provo give me a break. Having experienced both places for years I can say their is no comparison. Chicago is more brutal than Provo in the winter. Wait until BYU plays a team Iike the University of Minnesota late in the year in their new outdoor stadium. That is homefield advantage. Just like 4600 ft. Is.

• Jello is Good ,
    Nov. 15, 2017 9:40 a.m.

@motorbike - Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Nov. 15, 2017 9:01 a.m.

"Now that Emery is off the BYU team I wonder if Mika's wishing he'd have stayed with the team rather than turning pro. My guess is had the Emery stuff gone down last year Mika might still be a Cougar."

Did TJ quit too? No, Mika's just fine.

• motorbike Cottonwood Heights, UT