BYU's Cosmo the Cougar goes viral after dancing with Cougarettes

• Greg LCNM Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Oct. 12, 2017 11:35 a.m.

This video is so much fun to watch. Just the spirit surrounding it and the football team bring me joyful tears. So thankful for my BYU heritage! Wouldn't trade it for any number of national championships in any number of sports. Couldn't be prouder of all aspects of their successes and the way they deal with failure, very important lessons in life. Detractors, nipping at the heels are to be expected. As for the football team, looking at the big picture it isn't measured in wins and losses. Case in point; seems that many Utah fans while having a better than average year in football, can't help but obsessing over the failures of the school they wished they could have attended.

• at long last. . . Kirksville , MO
    Oct. 12, 2017 6:56 a.m.

jamesdmorrison- the censors won't allow my prior response to your point. I will attempt to say that I have lived a lot of places and find there is nothing in any football rivalry I have ever seen that matches the hubris of BYU fans.

• JohnInSLC Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Oct. 12, 2017 6:50 a.m.

"Yet you watched every minute and are even obsessing and commenting"

jelly:

Just like some of you coog fans, but without hiding behind alternate screen names.

• Laxman taylorsville, UT
    Oct. 11, 2017 8:10 p.m.

It has to be one of their dancers. That is why they won’t say who it is.

• Crazy in California Acampo, CA
    Oct. 11, 2017 7:41 p.m.

at long last,

Hating because someone thinks their team is better than it is?

Really?

Fans are fans, that's why they call them fans...

• rok Sandy, UT
    Oct. 11, 2017 3:20 p.m.

Interesting how so many of the replies on twitter are racist about white people dancing or tired jokes about caffeine, Mormons allowed to dance, etc.

• james d. morrison Sandy, UT
    Oct. 11, 2017 3:17 p.m.

at long last:
    "I haven't any sympathy for the rabid fans who have been the cause of my extreme dislike of (insert your team here)".
    The exact thing that makes you dislike the other teams and their fans is the exact same thing you are doing here and justifies their dislike of your team or you.
    Sports would be so much more fun if we could take the hate out of it. Just cheer for your own team and stop cheering against other teams or reveling in their demise.

• at long last. . . Kirksville , MO
    Oct. 11, 2017 2:00 p.m.

Jello - It is true that I have watched every minute of the BYU football games thus far this year. I have really enjoyed all the outcomes except Portland State. I will watch Mississippi State, too, and hope for another satisfactory outcome, although I have some moderate sympathy for Sitake and Detmer. I haven't any sympathy for the rabid fans who have been the cause of my extreme dislike of BYU. When the team begins to win against lousy opposition, I will not be watching much. . .

• mightymite , 00
    Oct. 11, 2017 12:56 p.m.

He's got more moves then anyone currently on scholarship. Sign him up, it could not hurt at this point!

• Jello is Good ,
    Oct. 11, 2017 11:41 a.m.

@at long last. . . - Kirksville , MO
    Oct. 11, 2017 11:12 a.m.

"A lot more fun than watching the dumpster fire of a football team, huh?"

Yet you watched every minute and are even obsessing and commenting on what our mascot does. You are hilarious! Always entertaining.

• at long last. . . Kirksville , MO
    Oct. 11, 2017 11:12 a.m.

A lot more fun than watching the dumpster fire of a football team, huh?