Mormon missionary dies in Wisconsin

• John Charity Spring Back Home in Davis County, UT
    May 7, 2017 9:00 p.m.

This is a tragedy of epic proportions. Many tears of sadness will be shed. But many tears of joy will be shed during the glorious reunion between this young man and his family when they meet again in the life to come.

• scottmcca Payson, UT
    May 7, 2017 1:47 p.m.

Thank you to everyone who is praying for our family. Thank you to those who knew Jeremy and shared those stories with us (KGarcia and aforsberg)

• carboncathy Springfield, MO
    May 7, 2017 11:55 a.m.

Saddened by the loss of your son, I,m sure he was a wonderful missionary. May God Be With You Until You Meet Again.

• carboncathy Galax, VA
    May 7, 2017 11:54 a.m.

Saddened by the loss of your son I,m sure that he was a wonderful missionary I,m from Springfield,Mo.

• What in Tucket? Provo, UT
    May 7, 2017 6:36 a.m.

This is a sad event I have seen in the mission field before. Most likely is a cardiac event. IF a young man has fainting spells or other symptoms it is good to have him checked.

• Cougarbib2 Moorpark, CA
    May 7, 2017 12:08 a.m.

If I died tomorrow, I hope it would be while doing service for God's children.

Even with knowledge of eternal life, this is a tough situation for a family to deal with.

God Bless.

• KGarcia Kenosha, WI
    May 6, 2017 11:42 p.m.

My condolences go out to the Family of our dear Missionary Elder
    Mc Cauley. It was a pleasure to have him here in this part of the Lord's Vineyard. I was blessed to have had him over on many occasions for dinner. We celebrated Christmas and Easter, including the night before his passing. I have fond memories of him as we celebrated Cinco De Mayo. I seen the growth in him as he became more confident and learning the ropes of being a missionary. He had a beautiful spirit about him. I will forever cherish the time I was able to get to know him. RIP Elder McCauley. We love and miss you. May God comfort his family during this time of sadness.

• aforsberg Bristol, WI
    May 6, 2017 10:23 p.m.

We had the honor of Elder McCauley serving in our ward. We had him over for dinner many times. We came to know him as kind and spiritual missionary. He went from being a quiet missionary when he first arrived.
    He had a special place in our hearts because he came to MTC almost the same time as our son Nathan. We made sure he was fed for he reminded of our son. Our prayers and thoughts to his family. He was great missionary and Heavenly Father wants him to continue his work in the Spirit world. He will be greatly missed.

Brother and Sister Forsberg
    Kenosha 1st Ward

• Bob Tanner Price, UT
    May 6, 2017 4:50 p.m.

I am so saddened to hear about Brother Mc Cauley's death. I morn for his family and pray that the lord will continue to bless his family, They will all be in my prayers and the prayers of many.