Jazz notes: Joe Ingles has suggestions for nightlife-seeking Warriors

• Striker Omaha, NE
    May 2, 2017 12:26 p.m.

It's been 10 years since I've lived in Utah. I remember people saying there wasn't much as far as nightlife there ( mainly drinking, dancing, etc.). It's that still true there? I can't believe Salt Lake doesn't have much.

• estreetshuffle Window Rock, AZ
    May 2, 2017 9:01 a.m.

Moab Ut

• top of the world ,
    May 2, 2017 8:46 a.m.

Oh, my heart is full of sorrow for these children. I wonder if the hotel can rustle up some crayons for them. What a terrible ordeal to be forced to deal with. I can hardly imagine having to go to a city to play an important series and not be able to enjoy wine, women and song.

Here are a few ideas to lessen the great burden of boredom you are forced to endure. How about visiting the children who are fighting for life one of the hospitals? How about asking how you can help in the food kitchen for the homeless? How about writing letters to a couple of the many thousands who are serving our country in danger zones where boredom would be more than welcome? How about visiting one of the local food stores, picking up a couple of cases of non-perishables and taking them to the food bank? Perhaps a visit to the cancer institute? Here's a good one...visit one of the local thrift stores, wander around until you see a mother who is trying to determine what she can afford for her children and slip her a c-note or two. Without anyone else knowing you did so. I assure you, that will make your day more than a couple of hours sipping suds.

• DEW Sandy, UT
    May 2, 2017 6:39 a.m.

Or better. Do what Michael Jordan did, stay at Park City with their great food or get a Grand Piano in your room like Michael did which not sure he played it. Again, Whatever!

• ECR Burke, VA
    May 2, 2017 6:33 a.m.

I remember the playoffs of '97 when Dennis Rodman revealed that he spent his off night in Las Vegas. I'm with Joe Ingles on this matter - let the Warriors party on between games whever they want. I was going to suggest that SLC seems to have a good number of tattoo parlors that Matt Barnes might want to visit but I'm not sure where he'd fit a new one in.

• DEW Sandy, UT
    May 2, 2017 6:31 a.m.

Is he Dennis Rodman? Just fly down to LV, naugh maybe go ahead to LA. Or just stay home and stroll in SF. Whatever!

• Shaun Sandy, UT
    May 1, 2017 10:17 p.m.

All I can say is Cleveland must have a bustling nightlife. How else can you explain giving up an embarrassing 3-1 lead?

• Little Andy Tremonton, UT
    May 1, 2017 7:45 p.m.

Consider where the Warriors comments come from. That is why
    Green is the player he is and Barnes well is not.