Couple's conversion started with a Piano Guys music video

• Bobjo33 Cinnaminson, NJ
    March 19, 2016 12:15 a.m.

It's been more than a year since our conversion and we're still going strong. We were Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple in August 2015 with The Piano Guys in attendance. These men are true priests in the faith. my wife and I thank God every day that He brought them into our lives to help save us and be our dear friends. Our faith is stronger every day. We love TPG and will be friends with them forever!

• BYU_USC_SPURS_FAN San Diego, CA
    Feb. 3, 2015 6:04 p.m.

RCMLV-

I am unaware of what transpired with the girl who converted due to exposure to the BOM musical. Care to elaborate?

• goosehuntr Tooele, UT
    Feb. 3, 2015 7:54 a.m.

A positive for my Tuesday! One down and hopefully a whole days worth more! Thanks for sharing this experience... Good Luck to the happy couple. May they continue to feed their new testimonies until the roots sink deep.

• Marigold Provo, UT
    Feb. 2, 2015 6:01 p.m.

Love the Piano Guys and how happy they are! Also love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Restoration really took place. It is The GOOD News and no one is forced to believe it...Thanks for this article. We'll share it in our Family Home Evening tonight...

• RCMLV Las Vegas, NV
    Feb. 2, 2015 10:46 a.m.

I just wonder if this will trun out the same way as the gal who converted because of the BoM Musical...

• Nan BW ELder, CO
    Feb. 2, 2015 9:41 a.m.

Wow! This is quite a story, and I appreciate being able to read it. Thank you to the author, the Walches and Piano Guys. We appreciate your fine examples!

• Wall St. Coug Dallas, TX
    Feb. 2, 2015 9:31 a.m.

Such an awesome article to read!! Completely made my Monday morning. I love the music from the Piano Guys and love seeing them perform. So glad to hear and see that the passion they have for their music, for their Savior and for life was felt and seen by this couple.