A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time Grammy Award-winner Gladys Knight

• Harrison Lapahie Shiprock, NM
    Sept. 24, 2014 1:00 p.m.

Gladys Knight and the Pips, one of my favorite groups in 1968, when I was a beginning teen. I remember "I Heard it through the Grapevine", and the "Midnight Train to Georgia". I appreciate her more now because she is LDS!

• Applelovernow Henderson, NV
    Sept. 18, 2014 11:32 p.m.

She is so admired here in her home stake! Her energy and testimony are boundless

• Nosea Forest Grove, OR
    Sept. 13, 2014 9:56 a.m.

What a cool lady. My daughter is on a mission in Dallas and got the chance to go hear her perform at a church function, and was impressed with her testimony at the end also.

• Patricia D GREENWOOD, AR
    Sept. 12, 2014 5:27 p.m.

Just love Gladys Knight!! A beautiful voice, a beautiful woman, one that we enjoyed so much when she came to visit our ward in Little Rock, AR with her choir a year or two ago. We enjoyed so much her beautiful testimony of the gospel and that of her husband as well. Love her gospel music and look forward to her new album becoming available. What a blessing she is to so many!

• Kjirstin Youngberg Mapleton, UT
    Sept. 12, 2014 2:05 p.m.

So thankful to have Miss Knight in the Church. A consummate professional, she is also a servant of God in all she does both on and off stage. I love gospel music, and appreciate her vision as she introduces us to new and beautiful forms of worship music.

• positivethinker Magna, UT
    Sept. 12, 2014 12:56 p.m.

Gladys you have inspired me to be a better person, and our family loves your inspirational music as well as your R&B, Pop Rock Performances as well. Can't wait to get a copy of your new album

• mattrick78 Cedar City, UT
    Sept. 12, 2014 10:48 a.m.

She is so talented.

• happy2bhere clearfield, UT
    Sept. 12, 2014 8:34 a.m.

A great inspirational lady who uses her talent for good in the world. Pass It On!

• Nan BW ELder, CO
    Sept. 12, 2014 8:28 a.m.

I loved the article, and listening to The Midnight Train to Georgia was nostalgic through and through. What a wonderful example is Gladys Knight.

• J-TX Allen, TX
    Sept. 12, 2014 8:12 a.m.

i love you, Gladys. Thanks for the many years of beautiful music.

• artmom DENVER, CO
    Sept. 12, 2014 7:29 a.m.

What a classy, talented and beautiful lady!