Orem doctor, fiancée overdosed on anesthesia, police say

Return To Article
Add a comment
  • Owl Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 16, 2013 9:15 a.m.

    Wickedness never was happiness.

  • washcomom Beaverton, OR
    Feb. 15, 2013 4:34 p.m.

    I don't believe these deaths were accidental. It seems more like "murder-suicide". How else was the doctor going to be able to make money, when his license was revoked?

  • just-a-fan Bountiful, UT
    Feb. 15, 2013 12:20 p.m.

    This story is like a Greek tragedy.

  • What in Tucket? Provo, UT
    Feb. 15, 2013 10:15 a.m.

    If you breathe the gas in and there is no oxygen in it you can die pretty quick. A very reasonable conclusion by the police. It will happen with nitrous oxide as you have in some dentist's office except I believe it comes 50-50 with oxygen now. When the dentist had to mix the oxygen with the NO then an occasional death would occur as once in a while they did not get the mixture right. I saw this with one of the older anesthetics a man wanted to get a "charge" from the anesthetic and inhaled the gas free of oxygen and that was it.