Governor, former LDS leader to receive honorary doctorates from SLCC

Return To Article
Add a comment
  • Obama10 SYRACUSE, UT
    Feb. 4, 2013 2:19 p.m.

    How does a community college give a Doctorate Degree even if it only honorary? Don't you need to be a University to offer Doctorates? Maybe they should give them an honorary Associates Degree.

  • Cowboy Joe Encampment, WY
    Feb. 4, 2013 1:02 p.m.

    Great news for Herbert. He can now say he is a college grad!