The Latest: GOP White House hopefuls gather in New Hampshire

• Furry1993 Ogden, UT
    April 19, 2015 5:14 a.m.

@lost in DC 3:34 p.m. April 18, 2015

Only to someone on the far right of the political spectrum would I appear to e a liberal. I'm a moderate mainstream Republican. I don't mind it, though, when people make that type of comment -- it just shows that they can't counter my comments so they try to divert attention from the issue to the person. I actually think that's kinda funny.

I have no problem with you pointing out Obama's (or Clinton's) weaknesses. I never voted for Obama (I wrote in "none of the above" in 2018 and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012). I just want the criticisms to be based on real facts, and not just on personal attacks or made up "facts".

BTW -- I'm not a Clinton supporter. Right now I'm looking at Jim Webb (a decorated combat Marine officer, prior Senator, prior Secretary of the Navy, prior Assistant Secretary of Defense, author, teacher, and a true conservative). If he doesn't get the Democratic nomination, I'll probably be writing in my border collie who is more qualified to be President than any of the other candidates running for, or suggested for, the office.

• lost in DC West Jordan, UT
    April 18, 2015 3:34 p.m.

Ah, the left is soooooo funny! We point out BO's weaknesses or point fun, and we are haters. But when they do the same thing about GOP candidates, they are not.

Thanks, hutterite, but especially furry, for proving, once again, the world does not function for liberals without a consistent, pervasive, and perverse double standard!

• Furry1993 Ogden, UT
    April 18, 2015 8:19 a.m.

@lost in DC 5:55 p.m. April 17, 2015

the haters are out in force today!

-----------------------

True -- you can find the haters posting the comments against Ms. Clinton in other threads. These comments address the abysmal candidates on the Republican side. Rightfully so.

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    April 17, 2015 7:35 p.m.

Not a 'hate' comment. Just a simple observation...the good folks of New Hampshire and Iowa probably really get tired of the politicians, of both parties, and the media and the attention and the pollsters and the entire circus.

• lost in DC West Jordan, UT
    April 17, 2015 5:55 p.m.

the haters are out in force today!

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    April 17, 2015 4:33 p.m.

I'd bet people in New Hampshire and Iowa get sick of these people.

• riverofsun St.George, UT
    April 17, 2015 10:42 a.m.

Will they secretly be drawing straws?

• There You Go Again Saint George, UT