First lady, Ellen DeGeneres get groove on to 'Uptown Funk'

• I know it. I Live it. I Love it. Provo, UT
    March 14, 2015 10:50 a.m.

Yes, yes... we know. They are young at 50 cause we want them to be and her hubby is also the coolest hipster president ever. He can do no wrong. The man is a saint to be worshiped.

We know already. In fact, we knew how liberals felt when they were chanting 'Change' because people somehow felt economically oppressed. But hey, going into more debt and forcing people to pay for something they don't want is the right answer. I mean, who could love them more?

I have nothing personal against either of them. I believe they care about helping people. I don't agree with the system which they subscribe to. There are lots of ways to build a house. I don't disagree with what the Obamas want for people, just how they go about doing it.

• I know it. I Live it. I Love it. Provo, UT
    March 14, 2015 10:49 a.m.

She's probably a really fun lady. But setting her on this pedestal as if other first lady's weren't is incredible and ridiculous. Great people have served before her. It's not a contest. Let's show them a little respect.

• intervention slc, UT
    March 14, 2015 10:29 a.m.

@omahahusker
    The Rasmussan Poll but the Presidents approval rating at 49 perecent yesterday so the question is if 64 perecent then who are the American People blaming for the direction of our country? Maybe the disfunctional congress who's numbers continue to hang in the teens and twenties?

• intervention slc, UT
    March 14, 2015 10:23 a.m.

I always wonder who people that feel the need to make petty comments think their comments reflect most poorly on them or the person they are commenting about?

• RC in WJ WEST JORDAN, UT
    March 14, 2015 10:23 a.m.

Re: Patriot

"I am so sick and tired of this couple - can we just fast forward to 2016 and end this Obama misery."

Two more years then eight of Hillary, albeit I doubt Hillary can dance like the present First Lady!

Hatred is an ugly thing!

• Hutterite American Fork, UT
    March 14, 2015 7:11 a.m.

It is nice to have young, dynamic people as a first couple.

• patriot Cedar Hills, UT
    March 13, 2015 11:08 p.m.

• omahahusker Modesto, CA
    March 13, 2015 10:00 p.m.

While the world and the nation is not doing well, Mrs. Obama dances while Rome burns. Is it any wonder a new Rasmussan Poll finds 64% think the country is headed under the wrong direction. Is this the hope and change we really wanted?

• LOU Montana Pueblo, CO
    March 13, 2015 7:03 p.m.

I am glad to see a President and a First Lady who can actually interact with the public.

It beats the heck out of watching the former President slur his words and ramble incoherently while his First Lady sat cold as a stone and pale as snow in her own world.

Yes, the Obama family is much more real to watch.

• Marigold Provo, UT
    March 13, 2015 4:58 p.m.

I know she's only human, but really, First Lady...? I read in US News and the Washington Times today that the President took a plane to California for his Thursday TV hamming it up with Jimmy Kimmel. Then Mrs. Obama took a separate flight on Thursday for the taping of a "dance" on the Ellen DeGeneres show. I know schedules often don't always align, but...It must be the weekend...