Search ongoing for missing West Valley woman

• LORETTA
    Dec. 24, 2009 12:21 a.m.

MAY GOD BE WITH MS POWELL AND HER FAMILY. I PRAY SHE BE FOUND SOON

• Amber H.
    Dec. 9, 2009 8:50 p.m.

Susan, and family.. my heart goes out to your family, and all of us who are your friend. We are all lucky to have you as a part of our lives, and I don't want to imagine having one less wonderful person in my life. I pray for a safe return.

• Concerned
    Dec. 9, 2009 6:54 p.m.

Susan, we're hoping and praying that we find questions. Please know we are doing our best & you are loved by all. We miss you & pray for the very best. We're all just hoping and needing answers. God be with us and please guide us in the right directions.

• Front page
    Dec. 9, 2009 2:59 p.m.

I think this young woman's photograph should be on the front page of the newspaper, so people can see it and try to find this young woman. Her children need her.

• Rachel
    Dec. 9, 2009 1:41 p.m.

I'm so worried about her. I'm trying to give Josh the benefit of the doubt, but I know Susan would not leave her kids on her own like this...

• Strange
    Dec. 9, 2009 1:29 p.m.

This is silly. Josh Powell must know where his wife is.

• LeAnn
    Dec. 9, 2009 11:12 a.m.

This is EXTREMELY weird. It seems like this POWELL husband may be hiding something. I hope they find her. It sounds very odd that no one knows anything.

• Questions
    Dec. 9, 2009 10:51 a.m.

Seems like the husband needs to answer some serious questions. He needs to explain where he and his family have been for the past few days and why only he and the kids have returned. I'll bet that he knows exactly what has happened to his wife. Hopefully she is all right but my gut tells me otherwise. Something is definitely fishy here.

• It don't add up
    Dec. 9, 2009 9:59 a.m.

Something's fishy here.

• Cori Kloepfel
    Dec. 9, 2009 9:45 a.m.

Your friends in washington are praying for your safe adn speedy return.

• Anonymous
    Dec. 9, 2009 8:34 a.m.

Your relatives in Oklahoma are praying for your safe return. Your boys, parents, sisters all need you!

• Linda
    Dec. 8, 2009 11:41 p.m.

I watched Susan grown up. She is responsible and thoughtful. Susan, your family and friends need to hear from you. You are in so many people's prayers.

• Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 7:55 p.m.

We are all praying for you, hope very much you come home safe. You are missed at work and all your many friends are hoping you come home soon!

• Concerned 1
    Dec. 8, 2009 7:36 p.m.

I Hope U Make It Home SAFE & Sound 2 Spend Christmas With Ur Family. Susuan There Is Many People Out There Looking 4 U. And They Will Work Until The Days End... Come Home SOON :)

• Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 7:11 p.m.

I know Susan well and she would be grateful for the out pouring of love that everyone is giving her. Thank you to everyone. Please keep her and her family in your prayers

• Find her!
    Dec. 8, 2009 7:00 p.m.

Not a lot of work is put into finding missing Utah adults (remember Lark Montague)?

That's a shame. Too bad she's not young and blonde.

• Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 6:17 p.m.

I didnt know you personally but I know someone who did. We really all do hope that you return home safe.

• Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:58 p.m.

I knew her only in passing but what I know of her is admirable. I truly hope there is no foul play and she is found safe. We are praying for you.

• Work Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:56 p.m.

Susan I am concerned and hoping for your safe return. Please be safe, and you are loved!

• Work Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:45 p.m.

Susan we are all praying for you. Please be safe. We hope to find you safe and sound.

• Friend2
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:33 p.m.

I sure hope she is found safe. We miss her at work.

• Prayers
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:26 p.m.

We'll be praying for her family and her safe return!! What a beautiful woman.

• Someone who cares
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:15 p.m.

I hope you are safe where ever you are. You are being prayed for!

• Anonymous
    Dec. 8, 2009 5:13 p.m.

We are hoping and praying for you Susan.

• Friend
    Dec. 8, 2009 3:19 p.m.

We love you Susan. You are in our prayers. Knowing her she would not have just left. She would never go without her kids.