Utah Jazz: Ex-Ute Britton Johnsen to participate in fall camp

Commenting has temporarily been suspended in preparation for our new website launch, which is planned for the week of August 12th. When the new site goes live, we will also launch our new commenting platform. Thank you for your patience while we make these changes.

• Utah Basketball
    Sept. 19, 2008 12:16 a.m.

I saw Britton play this summer and he looked like the best big man at the revue. I just hope he can be consistant when given the chance. Good luck.

• Re: Woody
    Sept. 18, 2008 9:28 p.m.

Malfuntion?
    Probally?
    dosen't?

I wouldn't be lecturing anyone about failing to understand something if I couldn't spell.

In your language: ain't no use to rite if'n you cain't spel.

• Not a chance
    Sept. 18, 2008 8:35 p.m.

Not a chance for Britt -- sorry. I love the Utes. He was a integral part of the Final Four run. He dunked on Labron James in his first NBA game and became an online legend for doing so.

That said - he is getting some bad advise on which team to try out for. The Jazz are loaded with swing players.

I'd say this is the Miller's or the Jazz organization doing B.J. a favor. In order to get a decent money contract in Europe you have to have been close to an NBA contract in order to pull the fans there. We've seen this before with other BYU players and Utah players.

Good luck to Brit. He's a top notch guy and can play in the NBA given the right opportunity. Just not with a contender like the Jazz likely.

• woody
    Sept. 18, 2008 5:54 p.m.

I would take a second glanceat anyone using their real names, which I doubt most do. To use anonymous, in my opinion, which probally dosen't matter to anyone but me, is a sign of malfuntion of the brain. Please stay off of something you probally don't understand.

• Big Rock
    Sept. 18, 2008 5:05 p.m.

Funny how the comment "who cares" from someone some bozo calling themselves anonymous.

• Anonymous
    Sept. 18, 2008 4:50 p.m.

the position is pack hello. and is he in his early 30's pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase. i rest my case

• Anonymous
    Sept. 18, 2008 4:28 p.m.

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dave C
    Sept. 18, 2008 4:12 p.m.

Good for him. I hope he makes it.