Washington County is fuming over tax notices

Return To Article
Add a comment
  • ReasonedTraveler
    Aug. 14, 2008 9:56 a.m.

    Of course you can,you can purchase a home in virtually any other state. Of course, you'll likely have to pay a higher tax rate since we have one of the lowest property tax rates in the county, but hey...be my guest.

  • Owner
    Aug. 14, 2008 12:25 a.m.

    When will property owners get a break? If we aren't trying to flip, but just live in the home, can't we get a break?