Utah Jazz: Team trades Hart to Clippers for Knight

• Really Now
    July 24, 2008 9:53 a.m.

I hate to break it to you CJ Miles fans, but he is gone. HOWEVER, I think the Jazz will agree to a sign and trade with OKC rather then lose a young guy for nothing. Don't be surprised if we get back a conditional 1st or 2nd round draft pick and force them to take Jarron Collins' bad contract too. Remember if the Jazz can't move AK then the payroll has to be shed for next summer when D-Will's max contract kicks in and Millsap is due a new contract. Harpring makes too much money for what he produces now, and Brevin Knight gives the Jazz someone that can scurry down the court, start up the offense and pester the Chris Paul's of the leage. We have to have someone to play against ever player on the Hornets roster, because the Jazz will be battling them for the next 10 years

• Cowboy
    July 24, 2008 9:52 a.m.

basketcase, i was about to slam you for your comments til I read the last part haha! This was, indeed, a very good trade!

• Basketkase
    July 24, 2008 9:08 a.m.

This is a sad, sad day for the Utah Jazz franchise. Not only did they trade away their best young talent, all they got in return was a battle-tested Stanford graduate who has hung around the league for eleven years. Jason Hart has been the heart (pun intended) of the Jazz for over a year now. He contributed valuable minutes in the playoffs and helped bring along Deron Williams. Deron would not be half the player he is now without Hart's loving guidance. This is the biggest mistake in Jazz history. Hart will be a future Hall-of-famer. Mark my words. By the way, did anyone beleive any of that?

• Lo Porto
    July 24, 2008 7:56 a.m.

This is a smart trade, and it was made for financial reasons and for the fans. Hart was one of the most disliked Jazz players going into this offseason. He is also set to make $2.5 next year. Knight has a good reputation, and he makes only a little more than league minimum. Smart financial trade and one to make the fans happy.

I think this is the start of something bigger. Knight is much easier to move than Hart due to his contract and his reputation as a decent backup PG. One team would be a perfect trade partner. The Cavs need PG depth, need another good player and they have Wally's expiring contract. Utah should trade AK, Knight and Collins for Wally and Varejao. The Cavs are trying to dump Varejao, and AK would help Cleveland on a lot of levels. The financial situation next summer would be much clearer for Utah with only Varejao coming back ($6.2) as opposed to AK ($16.5).

Before or after this trade, Utah would pickup the option on CJ.

• Educated one
    July 24, 2008 1:18 a.m.

JHart was great for the Clips after Livingston blew out his knee in 06-07. He started the final 20 something games and played very well....that's why the jazz paid him 2.3 last year with the option for 2.5 this year--clearly something they'd redo if they could. So, Hart had NO value here or to 28 other teams...

And amazingly, the Jazz were able to...
    1. Cut there annual salary by 750 K
    2. Get rid of their worst player (on the court and in the locker room)
    3. Obtain a PG that three years ago was a top five assist and steals guy

And some of you fans still aren't happy?....
    Seriously?
    As mentioned, I guess some people won't be happy until we find a way to get Lebron for Jarron Collins.

Most importantly, this trade signals that CJ Miles is going to be staying in Utah (You really have no idea how important that is). CJ WILL BE AN ALL STAR IN FOUR YEARS. Seriously. Quick, name all the 6-7 super athletic guys who can shoot the 3, create their own shot, and defend. Don't forget, he's only 21.
    Great move O'Conner. Amazed you pulled this one off.

• hart fan
    July 24, 2008 12:11 a.m.

i love hart why did those idiots trade him

• hellen keller 2
    July 24, 2008 12:08 a.m.

Hart had to go I guess. at least we got something in return. I think he may be a great fit for the jazz sort of like korver fit in.

• Fesenko is the MAN
    July 23, 2008 11:45 p.m.

How could anyone hate Fes, he is a good young player and only going to get better. What do you people want? Someone says get Dwight Howard, never going to happen, and then someone says even he isn't good enough for the Jazz. Maybe we should get some combo of Wilt, Bill Russell, Shaq, Kareem and George Mikan in their prime and create a perfect center, some idiot fan would still complain.

• bystander
    July 23, 2008 11:47 p.m.

@Sports insanity: Use Hart as part of a bigger trade? Ha! No one would want to pay Hart 2.3 mil as a reserve. Why the Clips want to downgrade at PG and pay more $$$ is beyond understanding.

To CJ fans: I think we can bag the idea that the Jazz will match CJ's OKC offer. The Jazz's tendered offer was approx. 1.2 mil and OKC's offer was almost 4 mil/yr. If my math is correct, $700k isn't going keep CJ around. Even if the Jazz did have the cap room, I still don't think CJ is worth $4 mil/year as a reserve.

@magnus: Interesting...Jazz should try those line-ups.

• Sports Insanity=future GM
    July 23, 2008 11:23 p.m.

Mr. Sports Insanity, Esquire, maybe you should learn to read facts before making comments. Who would want Hart in a package deal? Nobody! For a bigger name? Are you out of your mind? Oh, I've got a deal: Collins, Hart, and Harpring for LeBron. I'm sure the Cavs would do it in a "Hart" beat. Let's be serious- who else in the league would want him aside from the ever gracious Clippers? The only other viable option was to buy Hart out, and that still would have counted against the cap. Knight only has one year left on his deal too smart one, and for $700,000 less. It's an incredibly low risk investment by the Jazz, plus he's a much better insurance for the Jazz if D-Will were to ever have any sort of injury (heaven forbid) over "my car is scratched, I'm gonna cry" Hart. It frees up cap space to perhaps keep CJ or whatever else KOC has up his sleeve.

Go Jazz! 2009 Champs! Get a big body and show us the title!

• Calgary Jazz
    July 23, 2008 11:17 p.m.

If only we can trade Collins/Harpring for Biedrins or Ratliff and match Miles offer we would be set for good run.

• jazz "ORGANIZATION"
    July 23, 2008 11:08 p.m.

Is it me or everyone but the jazz that are making the big trades, the one that will win the western con or even go to the NBA finals, have a NBA MVP or even a All-star on the team. I believe the jazz "ORGANIZATION" is racist towards bringing in a big player like allen iverson,tracy mcgrady,elton brand. So what if they attract a media frenzy! Are we all in it to win the big one, to me the jazz are in walking distance to bring home the first championship. Only if they get that "BIG NAME", but time is running out, they have to react now. because boston,lakers,& sun's are getting to a point were we are just going to be to far behind.

• AggieJazzFan
    July 23, 2008 10:50 p.m.

this is the first time i've really read many comments on a desnews article, but it is great to see that many other fans out there share the feelings of me and all of my bigtime Jazz fans,

Hart was so painful to watch, especially when he was our 2nd string.

And Collins really is worthless.

bottom line= upgrade at 3rd PG helps, but isnt huge,
    If we can get memo or booze to play a little defense, and avoid the Lakers in the Playoffs, we have a good shot at the finals

• Happy with Trade
    July 23, 2008 10:47 p.m.

I think this is a good trade overall. While I didn't like necessarily Hart's performance on the court (or his shot), I appreciated his professionalism. He always played hard (not necessarily well but hard) and he didn't sulk and moan when Ronnie Price took over his spot (e.g. Gordon). So thanks for your professionalism, Jason, and good luck with the Clips (except when playing the Jazz!).

• Jazz Fan's
    July 23, 2008 10:44 p.m.

Jazz fans this trade means nothing, & right now we should be thinking about how we can bring in a big player for miles/millsap/collins & maybe get a decent center. We are very close to a title & I think the missing link is a center & a shooting guard. Or am I the only one that see's this! And also home court in the playoffs would help to.

• good trade
    July 23, 2008 10:15 p.m.

Brevin is solid - and certainly an upgrade over Hart.

Brevin has career averages of 7.9 points, 6.6 assists, 2.6 rebounds and 1.77 steals per game.

He ranked second in the NBA in assists-per-turnover (4.62), and third in steals per turnover (2.87) last year. Very solid numbers last year overall.

Brevin will push Ronnie Price to improve as well.

I like it.

• Re: Seattle
    July 23, 2008 9:39 p.m.

The Seattle Jazz? How 'bout the Salt Lake Seahawks?

• To Hater 1 & Seattle
    July 23, 2008 9:29 p.m.

Wassup Bro. Fesenko is worse than Ostertag, Felton Spencer, and Luther Wright combined.

Seattle: That has to be the most idiotic comment of the week. How 'bout the Salt Lake Seahawks?

• Re: Sports Insanity
    July 23, 2008 9:28 p.m.

Brevin Knight, like Hart, is in the final year of his contract this year. The Jazz save money and add a veteran backup who has started in the league on more than one team. This looks to be a positive move for the team because it frees up salary cap space without sacrificing quality on the floor.

• 2009ChampsForSure ... ?
    July 23, 2008 9:27 p.m.

Let's see,

The Jazz still have:

1) a starting shooting guard that can't shoot the ball
    2) a center who would rather jack up 10 3-pointers a game than make one post-up move
    3) a lanky small forward who plays a million times better when he was a power forward, but he can't play power forward because of
    4) a starting power forward who has the defensive toughness of a mushroom

But hey, with this trade the 3rd string PG is now slightly better than the 3rd string PG last year.

All I can say is "Thank Zeus for D-Will."

• Seattle? Who's Attle?
    July 23, 2008 9:20 p.m.

Oh, yea, you think Salt Lake has a noodle for a mayor, try Greg Nickles on for size. He's so PC he doesn't know if we should have an NBA team or tear the roof off Key Arena and plant a virtual rainforest.

• Seattle
    July 23, 2008 9:07 p.m.

Who cares. Larry Miller should sell the team to someone in Seattle. It's high time we get rid of the NBA in Utah.

The Seattle Jazz in 2010.

• Re Fesenko Hater 2
    July 23, 2008 9:07 p.m.

Glad to finally meet my brother. Who would have thought it would be on a d-news message board.

Fesenko Hater 1

• Scott
    July 23, 2008 8:59 p.m.

I like Teen Wolf, but I'd ask for some Marshmellow Maties over Lucky Charms!

• Bye Bye
    July 23, 2008 8:57 p.m.

This trade was a favor to Hart, if you ask me.

Anyone who thinks Knight brings anything to the table should ask why C. J. Miles makes almost 4 million a year and Knight 1.6 million.

This does nothing to improve the team.

Like I said, a personal favor to Hart.

Best of luck, Jason. Too bad this did not work out.

• Anonymous
    July 23, 2008 8:49 p.m.

The person's comment about the Teen Wolf tape and Lucky Charms was good. I like that person.

• Fesenko Hater 2
    July 23, 2008 8:27 p.m.

If this clown wasn't 7'1 he would be packing sardines in the Ukraine. I would welcome Plaisted over this no talent fool.

• Anonymous
    July 23, 2008 8:16 p.m.

we should have thrown in collins.

• Dick of the NW
    July 23, 2008 8:02 p.m.

People, get your facts straight. The Jazz like to carry three PGs. Trade Okur and Booz? Where will the scoring come from? Howard scores from three feet and in. What is his foul shooting %? Let's add some solid facts that relate to the Jazz scheme and team offense and D. Think about it before you post. You can never tell, a real good idea may come from the inter-action. Study the depth charts that are listed on some other sites as well as the Jazz depth chart. The current chart on Fox sports lists the two players the Jazz have over there who could be on the roster next year. Let's give the Jazz staff some credit. Their crystal ball is just a little better than ours! GO JAZZ!

• JazzFanInHouston
    July 23, 2008 7:49 p.m.

There reasons for this trade.
    1. Hart has an expiring contract.
    2. Hart knows the Clipper system and Org well and he did well there.
    3. Hart plays well every other year.
    4. Hart may fit in with Davis, Camby and the remade Clips better than Knight.

I think that Knight will help the Jazz a little.

So far Fes and Koufos have not played well in the Revue but that is partly because the PG play has been pretty poor. They are not getting the ball in the right place at the right time. Fes and Koufos both may be able to help out during the regular season if they have the right PG.

• Fesenko Hater
    July 23, 2008 7:48 p.m.

I'm the original Fes hater. That dude is going nowhere. I know I'm not the only one who KNOWS the Jazz can do 10x better.

• Woogie Moogie
    July 23, 2008 7:41 p.m.

Knight strikes me as the sort that could come alive in Sloan's system, like Shandon Anderson and Howard Eisley did.

Hey, you know who I miss? Greg Foster. He was a pepper of a fellow.

• risky
    July 23, 2008 7:36 p.m.

Helen-
    Take a closer look. This trade could knock your eyes out.

• mikey2388
    July 23, 2008 7:25 p.m.

WOW magnus, maybe sloan will read this and you can get a check from the jazz. This is a great trade just to release some cap room and sorry, miles will not play for the jazz again. Too immature for sloan. We need one more veteran and we should be in good shape, at least this year.

• Insider
    July 23, 2008 6:52 p.m.

I would not be surprised to see the Jazz waive or buy out Brevin Knight. After all, do you want him to get more minutes or take minutes from Ronnie Price?

• True Point Guard
    July 23, 2008 6:46 p.m.

Will someone explaint to me what a "true point guard" is? Is that code for passing point guard? Does that make Jason Kidd a true point guard and Deron Williams a scoring point guard? I just don't understand what O'Conner could do to make some people happy. He just rid the Jazz of one of the two most painful players in the NBA to watch (collins being the other) and some are still complaining? Come on! The fact that we got a veteran that can help Price to get better in the locker room and on the court for less of a price than Hart, is an amazing move to pull off!!!

• Ridiculous
    July 23, 2008 6:35 p.m.

I can not believe that this much excitement has been generated over a trade that involves our 12th or 13th man for a player that will likely be our 3rd PG. Neither player is going to bring a ring to SLC, so every one needs to calm down their excitement.

The only way this makes any sort of a difference for the Jazz is if they are using the money saved to pursue someone else (Miles?). Other than that, who cares?

As for the idea that some player who was undrafted, yet to be signed with any team after a year or two out of college, and playing against a bunch of other mostly undrafted, unsigned players in the Revue is going to really make difference is laughable. If any unsigned player in the Revue was going to really make a measurable difference for the Jazz they would have already have a contract somewhere.

• WHAT???
    July 23, 2008 6:29 p.m.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Hart made 2.3 million last year? Are you kidding me? I am sure that he is a really nice guy. But there is no way he belongs on an NBA team. So I guess the Clipper will be perfect fit. Brevin has always been atleast decent. I will be very comfortable with him at the 3rd PG spot.

• Fernando Arias
    July 23, 2008 6:21 p.m.

sports insanity, did you already forget the Korver for Giricek trade? How was that pointless?

Have you ever seen Brevin Knight play? He is a perfect fit for the Jazz system. He is a laser-accurate passer who is extremely likely to fit like a fish in water with the Jazz.

His only negatives are his age and his size, which at back-up guard are really not a major issue.

It not a franchise-changing trade, but it's a good one that may pay off nicely.

• magnus
    July 23, 2008 6:16 p.m.

I like this trade. Only about 500k better in the salary department but Knight is a smart pass first veteran PG with great defensive skills.

I would think that Price would play 2 guard before Knight. Knight is a pure point guard and couldn't throw it in the ocean from three point land, were as Price is a more natural shooter and scorer but not as good a passer.

As it stands now here's what I think the depth chart looks like for the Jazz.

PG: Williams Price Knight
    SG: Brewer Korver Almond?
    SF: Kirilenko Harpring
    PF: Boozer Millsap
    C: Okur Collins/Fesenko?/Koufos?

That really is a pretty strong lineup with one gaping hole at backup center. I think Almond Fes and Kosta will all spend time in the D-League this year, Fes is in the best position to make some noise if he will just apply himself.

Here are some lineups that I think the Jazz should try in small doses:

Small ball: Williams, Korver/Price, Brewer, AK, Millsap. Play Zone and run run run, 8SOL.

Big Ball: Williams, AK, Millsap, Boozer, Okur.

Bigger Ball: Williams, AK, Millsap, Okur, Fesenko.

Zone Buster: Williams, Price, Korver, Kirilenko, Okur.

• Reality check
    July 23, 2008 6:06 p.m.

Why would the Clippers give up Knight for a guy they had on their roster the year before and couldn't beat out Price for the backup point position? Think about this everyone.

• Paul
    July 23, 2008 5:58 p.m.

I still miss Dee Brown!

• Re:MTN
    July 23, 2008 5:57 p.m.

I wouldn't call this swapping 13th players. Brevin started later in the season. He's a solid player.

• Surprised.
    July 23, 2008 5:54 p.m.

I am surprised that the Clips took Hart straight up for BK. The Clips must have seen something they liked the first time around they had Hart? But, then again this is the same team that drafted Michael Olowokandi, Reggie Williams, Bo Kimble, Elmore Spencer, Danny Ferry, Randy Woods, Darius Miles, Maurice Taylor, and everybody's favorite rolly pully Benoit Benjamin.

As for the Jazz, BK was one PG I wanted the Jazz to pickup to backup D-Will. BK will provide effective minutes behind Deron. I can see Sloan playing Ronnie and BK together in the 2nd quarter. Good fit. Jazz player all the way. Now to rid ourselves of Jarron Collins.

• STEVE-O
    July 23, 2008 5:46 p.m.

SWEET! Now trade Collins for a box of cracker Jacks and a Happy meal and our team will be looking great!

• Um, this is the equivalent
    July 23, 2008 5:41 p.m.

of trading your old socks to some guy for his old tie. I am not impressed with Hart OR Knight.

• fran
    July 23, 2008 5:41 p.m.

stop the presses

• This Trade Shows
    July 23, 2008 5:40 p.m.

Why the Jazz are the Jazz and the Clippers are the Clippers. Only a fool would take Hart, and even if he's old, Brevin Knight is WAAAAY better than Hart could ever hope to be. GO JAZZ. Maybe we can get the Magic to trade us Dwight Howard straight up for Memo or Boozer. Hell, come to think of it, maybe the Jazz could trade both of them for Howard.

• JazzFanInHouston
    July 23, 2008 5:37 p.m.

This is not like getting Pargo. Don't expect too much but Knight should know how to run an offense and improve the eff of the second team a little.

I wonder if Price may be traded if Knight does well?

• Hot Rod
    July 23, 2008 5:33 p.m.

You think it is funny to hear Booner try to pronounce it? The only pronouncer worse than Hot Rod is Harry Carey! I can't wait to see what funny name Hot Rod comes up with for Brevin.

• Great Move
    July 23, 2008 5:27 p.m.

This a great move cause Brevin is a good true point guard and should take Prices minutes. I like Price but he is not a true point guard.

• sports insanity
    July 23, 2008 5:16 p.m.

a typical pointless trade by the jazz, that does nothing for either team.

I would rather hart be used as part of a bigger trade for big name.

but maybe it will be easier to user brevin in such a trade.

why would the clippers want hart over brevin?

clearly the jazz just got a longer contract to deal with with and an equally unproductive player. Why else has brevin played for so many teams?

That should be a big warning flag! Apparently the Jazz didn't learn their lesson with hart.

• I hope KOC is reading this
    July 23, 2008 5:14 p.m.

A good and necessary move, but is there more coming? Maybe the Jazz can trade away floppin' Collins, ball hoggin' Almond and clownin' Fesenko for a back up center with some experience who can block shots, rebound, and has a move or two in the low post. I hope they make this move soon, like now, so the Jazz can match C.J.'s offer from the Thunder [Down Under].

• MTN
    July 23, 2008 5:13 p.m.

Is this two GM's bored out of their minds? Granted, it looks like we got the better end of the deal. But don't you think both teams have more pressing issues than swapping their 13th guys? You know how little kids swap lunchstuffs in the cafeteria? "I'll give you my twinkie for your pretzels and Capri Sun..." This trade is like swapping napkins.

• David
    July 23, 2008 4:57 p.m.

This is a solid move...mostly because it sheds about $500,000 for the cap. Perhaps this a move that might better enable the Jazz to match the CJ Miles offer. I like Carroll and Brazleton (although last night could've been an anomaly), but Knight is a pure point guard who is a solid passer with a low turnover rate. He won't play a whole lot but has the ability to step in if Deron has foul trouble. Just a year ago, he averaged 7 apg (9 apg each of the two seasons before). Great move!

• Bulldog
    July 23, 2008 4:54 p.m.

Poor mans Stock, a true point. a def
    upgrade over hart w/ the exception of being a little injury prone and not as good a defender. good assist guy that can create for his teammates. price is more of a 2-guard anyways and will find pt somehow because of the energy he brings off the bench. good move.

• Sub-Odeon
    July 23, 2008 4:50 p.m.

Terrific news.

No more watching Hart come in, dribble out the clock, and chuck up a bad shot before the end of the quarter. Guy just never seemed to know what he was doing in the Jazz system. Price was always better.

Let's hope Knight can do something?

I think he'd have to work had to do worse than Hart did.

• Best news I've heard all day!
    July 23, 2008 4:52 p.m.

I had been having a terrible day............UP TILL NOW! I don't have to hear a player complain about his kids "riding too low" anymore or see him take that awkward looking jumpshot at the end of quarters.

Knight is making less than Hart is and he can't possibly be any worse. A win all the way around. YES!!!

• Helen Keller
    July 23, 2008 4:44 p.m.

The way I see it, Hart sucked big time.

• YaY!
    July 23, 2008 4:43 p.m.

This saves the jazz about 700,000 dollars in money. Hart made 2.3 million, and knight made about 1.6 million. Maybe this is a move to free up some money to match the offer to Miles.(Just a Thought.)

• @Great trade
    July 23, 2008 4:44 p.m.

"Maybe Knight will play SG?"

Please don't give Sloan any ideas. Brevin doesn't shoot well at all and he's only 5 9.

He'll be a serviceable backup though.

• Yay
    July 23, 2008 4:41 p.m.

This move save the jazz about 750,000 in money. Hart made 2.3 million last year, and knight made 1.6 million. Maybe this creates some space to match the offer to miles.(Just a thought.)

• Breverin
    July 23, 2008 4:40 p.m.

The best thing about this trade is that Booner doesn't seem to be able to pronounce "Brevin". It sounds like he calls him "Breverin". That should be enjoyable to listen to.

• Big R
    July 23, 2008 4:35 p.m.

Thank you, Kevin O Conner. Now lets go to work to fill that gaping hole in the paint.

• hart-less
    July 23, 2008 4:35 p.m.

The Jazz are now Hart less and I love it. A nice move for the Jazz. Jazz = 2009 World Champions. GO JAZZ!!!!!!

• EdM
    July 23, 2008 4:30 p.m.

Hey wakesomething: Have you lost your mind? Brazelton??? He can't get the offense going in the first 14 seconds.....or have you NOT watched any of the Revue? He looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights against the Iranian National Team in the 1st quarter.....Brevin Knight is a QUALITY pickup as a backup PG.

• test
    July 23, 2008 4:27 p.m.

test

• Blessings
    July 23, 2008 4:24 p.m.

I TOLD you that if you paid your Tithing you'd be blessed!

This is WONDERFUL, like when the doctor removes that big 'ol hairy wart off of your nose.

• JazzFanInHouston
    July 23, 2008 4:23 p.m.

The salaries are about the same but Knight's wp48 numbers are far better. Over several years, Hart had a couple of very good years interspersed with very poor ones. Knight has also bounced around a lot of teams.

Knight is small but may be a pesky defender which could help. He has a lot of experience at PG. On balance this looks like a mild positive for the Jazz.

• Well Done
    July 23, 2008 4:21 p.m.

O'Connor could have traded Hart for a VHS tape of Teen Wolf and half a box of Lucky Charms and I would be happy. Price should still be back up PG.

• I.M.
    July 23, 2008 4:21 p.m.

We may have questions about Knight, but we have all the answers on Hart.

Buh-bye.

I'd say thanks for playing, but can we really call what Hart did "playing"?

• Woo Hoo!!
    July 23, 2008 4:19 p.m.

I dont even know who Brevin Knight is but this is the best news I've heard all day!!!

• Awesome
    July 23, 2008 4:12 p.m.

Way to go Kevin OConner!! This is a great upgrade over Hart. Hart was lucky to make the team honestly, where as Brevin is a proven backup point guard. Nice upgrade for nothing, this will improve the Jazz as D Will wasn't allowed to rest in the playoffs because the drop off was so great when the backup came into the game. Move over Ronnie Price, I like you and you are a nice guy, but you now have competition for minutes.

• Great trade
    July 23, 2008 4:12 p.m.

The Utah Jazz probably have the strongest showing at the point guard in the whole league now. Maybe Knight will play SG? Either way, I think this was a great trade, and it's good to see Kevin O' Conner is actively trying to make the team better.

• STEVE-O
    July 23, 2008 4:11 p.m.

YEEEEEEEEEES!!! I've never been more happy! A peice of cement would have been worth trading Hart for! This is great.

• Wakesomething
    July 23, 2008 4:13 p.m.

Wow, not much for not much in return. Why didn't we just buy out Hart to give us more options. I would rather see Brazelton from the Revue get a shot or Jaycee Carol in the mix. If this is Utah being "aggressive" this summer than I have lost hope in this trading season.

• why?
    July 23, 2008 4:04 p.m.

So what was the point behind this trade?

• Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
    July 23, 2008 4:04 p.m.

Brevin Knight may not be as good as he used to be, but at least he is not Jason Hart.

• Yo MOMMA HART
    July 23, 2008 4:06 p.m.

If this is a dream PLEASE DONT WAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Brevin Knight for Hart? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 23, 2008 4:03 p.m.