Lindon happy to have police, fire station

Residents express excitement over benefits of added protection

• cb
    Oct. 31, 2009 5:18 a.m.

How come when I typed in Lindon utah police station-they won't give me specific address? can anybody give me the real address coz i need to go file a police report, asap!! Thanks.

• cb
    Oct. 31, 2009 5:15 a.m.

I don't know why they don't have a police station (is there any) it should'nt be a city if there's no police station.

• wrz
    July 3, 2008 5:04 p.m.

Re: Deflated and wrz 1:28 p.m. July 3, 2008:

"As to wrz, I'm guessing you're just trying to create a buzz because if you had any common sense at all you'd have realized that the the (sic) fireman is not hosing down his driveway but the parking lot at the Lindon fire station in preparation for the open house."

Drive way? Parking lot? What's the diff? I park in my driveway. Does this authorize me to use water to hose it sown?

"This is not an ongoing practice but simply trying to make it nice for when the public showed up."

Cancel the open house. Who needs it? This is a desert where water is precious.

"Get a life."

There's a fire hydrant in front of my house. Perhaps I'll get my own fire hose. :)

• Re: Deflated and wrz
    July 3, 2008 1:28 p.m.

Deflated, wrong on Lindon providing just patrol services. They also have full time detectives that are already handling case loads. They have a school resource officer as well. These functions are all beneficial to the citizens of Lindon.

Yes there is the possibility of some delays as to patrol response but then calls are prioritized so if something is of more urgency they are going to respond to that first. Secondly, there is always PG to the north and Orem to the south that will assist if the need arises.

As to wrz, I'm guessing you're just trying to create a buzz because if you had any common sense at all you'd have realized that the the fireman is not hosing down his driveway but the parking lot at the Lindon fire station in preparation for the open house. This is not an ongoing practice but simply trying to make it nice for when the public showed up. Get a life

• wrz
    July 3, 2008 11:15 a.m.

How is it that this guy can waist water hosing down his driveway... with a fire hose, no less? I can't.

• Grapes
    July 3, 2008 8:56 a.m.

Grapes sure are sour; Good job Lindon

• Deflated
    July 3, 2008 8:17 a.m.

Small police departments are a joke. You provide no services except patrol functions. Response times are quicker?? What happens when all two of your officers on day shift are busy on an accident? You wait for them I guess cause you got no one else. But hey, you have a shiny new toy to play with....