Real Salt Lake: RSL travels to Columbus for play-in game

• Re: for the record
    May 27, 2008 10:48 p.m.

you callin' me a fair weathered fan...if that was the case why would i care. man, you don't even know. i have been to almost every single game since the inaugural season and have been a season ticket holder since season 2.

you need to zip your lip and face the music. Kreis' philosophy of no super stars and commitment to the core is a bunch of b.s.

we need a real coach and a d.p.

this losing and excuses is getting old. this is not the same time I saw at the beginning of the season...well yes it is, they blew an opening game win in stoppage time.

• Anonymous
    May 27, 2008 8:32 p.m.

Agreed! fire him! i'm not buying season tickets for next year if we dont make it to the playoffs.

• Anonymous
    May 27, 2008 8:33 p.m.

fire him. im sick of this.

• for the record
    May 27, 2008 8:03 p.m.

Fair weather fans need to zip their lips shut: the aficionados are those with commitment.

Every game is important - if not just to win then to show the commitment which proves you want to improve.

• Justin
    May 27, 2008 4:45 p.m.

Ohh don't worry guys this game doesn't count so they will win it. They Always win the games that don't matter

• let's hope they lose
    May 27, 2008 3:15 p.m.

cos, they are unable to string two wins together. I'd rather see a regular season win than a US Open cup win.

• inevitable
    May 27, 2008 2:02 p.m.

Kreis will do something to blow this game too

• Russ
    May 27, 2008 1:24 p.m.

For me it all starts with the owner and how he treats the players. They have been promised a quality practice facility since the begining, yet they are still changing in one place and driving 15 minutes to the field. How would the jazz like it if they changed into practice gear at ES Arena and then drove to the practice site. If you dont take care of the players, they wont take care of you.

• RSL Fan
    May 27, 2008 12:38 p.m.

RSL, please start winning games when you have the opportunity. I have had faith in RSL since the beginning, but I am slowly losing it with these loses. I will always be a fan, but I can't keep wathcing these major collapses. It happens to every team, but the frequency of it is unreal for RSL.

• Lucky
    May 27, 2008 11:03 a.m.

Lucky for us season ticket holders Ryan, RSL is the last team to be undefeated at home. Don't know how long it will last once we move into a proper stadium that's actually big enough for a soccer field and has real grass, but in the meantime, I don't see RSL losing at home in the near future. Sadly, I don't see them winning on the road in the near future either.

• RYAN
    May 27, 2008 10:59 a.m.

How many times can you lose a game in stoppage time? Has RSL set the record yet? How many people are going to watch the same scenerio play out game after game in the new stadium? I quit buying season tickets and bought the Direct Kick package so that the pain of watching is not as bad.

• Lear is righ, New Coach
    May 27, 2008 10:32 a.m.

We need a new real coach.

• Lear
    May 27, 2008 9:31 a.m.

Trying to protect a lead doesn't mean "stop playing". I realize that since Kreis was a forward, he has no clue how to defend or how to teach others to defend or when it is necessary to defend or when others are not defending. What Real really needs is a coach with a clue. From the very first game of the franchise until now, Real's coaches have collectively had no clue. Three road wins in four years, countless losses in stoppage time, hey, "GET A CLUE".