Film review: Mac and Me

• Anonymous
    June 11, 2009 1:04 a.m.

I really didn't like E.T. But compared to this, E.T. was a freakin' masterpiece.

• Scott
    Jan. 10, 2008 2:07 a.m.

Although this movie is very similar to E.T. in ways, I loved
    this film as a children and still do. I just finished
    watching it again and wanted to look up one of the actors
    and found this page. The movie is funny and entertaining,
    but keep in mind it is an older film.

• Sonny Moon
    Dec. 20, 2006 2:29 p.m.

This is the one you have been looking for, ladies and
    gentlemen:

The Worst Movie Ever Made.

• Omar
    Feb. 23, 2004 4:49 p.m.

I loved this film so much - it really gave me a warm
    feeling and after watching i wished i was in america to
    live like the kids did in the movie, i fell in love with
    one of the dancers in the macdonalds party scene, this film
    really inspired me as a young boy.
    I have lost my copy but still have great memories of the
    film.

Thanks and peace

• William Brown
    July 12, 2000 4:31 p.m.

This was a great movie for children. It was fun,
    entertaining and endearing.

• Mike Jochim
    April 24, 2000 2:35 a.m.

I auditioned for the part of the kid and after seeing the
    movie i am so glad i did not get the part. This has got to
    be one of the worst movies ever made. Burn any copies you
    find!

• dallas moore
    April 6, 2000 1:59 p.m.

THE SINGLE BEST MOVIE SINCE SLICED BREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MAC AND ME WAS A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!
    IT WAS A NON-STOP THRILL RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IT MADE ME LAUGH, CRY, THAN LAUGH SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MAC AND ME DESERVED SOME OSCAR AWARDS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I MADE A SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE AS ONE OF THE DANCERS IN
    THE FAMOUS MCDONALDS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 780 672 1432 IF YOU WANNA CHAT ABOUT MAC AND ME!!!!!!!!!!

• Larry Macfarlane
    April 6, 2000 1:54 p.m.

My name is larry and I loved mac and me. If you loved mac
    and me as much as I did call me at 1 780 672 1432. I love
    to talk about mac and me, it is my life. Ohh god do I ever
    love mac and me............

• Avi Green
    July 13, 1999 10:11 p.m.

I remember being taken to see this witless film by one of
    my classes a few years back. I can't understand why they
    took us to see a fantasy film this awful. It's main problem
    is that it's shameless(like in how they deal with the alien
    family and writing that the disabled boy falls off a cliff
    into a lake)and the script co-written by Raffill is pretty
    unimaginative. E.T, come back! E.T, come back!