Film review: Dead Poets Society

• Mary
    Oct. 12, 2002 5:46 a.m.

I found this film to be very inspiring and very emotional.
    It was extraordinary seeing a teacher as bizarre and as
    witty as Mr Keating (Robin Willians) standing with pride
    and with confidence and stance in front of his pupils and
    demanding them to rip out the introduction from their
    books as if it were prohibited and allowed. It was a
    memorable and an extremely lovely film that I have
    recently seen and I say to you film viewers to "seize this
    movie with both your hands and watch it".

• Sara
    Feb. 14, 2002 7:49 p.m.

This an an excellant movie, I laughed and cried, then
    cried some more. THis movie is not only riveting, it has
    moved me emotionally. Robin Williams is an exceptional
    character as well Robert Sean Leonard, I look forward for
    another film like it.

• whone
    Dec. 7, 2001 6:57 p.m.

i found this film extremely inspiring..
    after watching it i even imagined how i would've turned out
    if all my teachers were as passionate and "unpredictable"
    as Robin Williams :)

• Jenell
    Sept. 15, 2001 7:40 p.m.

I think this was a great movie and i would recommend this
    to anyone who enjoys drama with a little bit of comedy in
    as well. I would love to see it again.

• adam
    March 5, 2001 3:54 p.m.

i thought it was alright but the ending was pretty crap

• Richard
    March 5, 2001 1:13 p.m.

This is a must for all businessmen/women. There are 3 or 4
    key lessons in the film which should be held close to every
    CEO's heart.
    "Seize the day" must be the highlight of the film and
    should have similar status to "of all the bars in all the
    world..........." etc.
    Look at the same thing from a different angle - the
    standing on the desk scene.
    Dare to be different - the walking outside scene.
    See this film as a business tool (Jack Black did)and it
    will be worth sending to your boss.

• AMANDA
    June 5, 2000 4:01 a.m.

The movie was quite enjoable and moving in many ways. The
    characters made the movie such a success as it was...the
    ending however was a disappointment. For some reason I
    expected more to come out of the ending, more of a
    resolution....but over all it was a good movie!

• Avi Green
    Jan. 22, 2000 10:50 a.m.

This was a pretty enjoyable movie. It's one of the the
    better movies that Williams made at a time when he made
    wise career choices.

• Mellisa
    Aug. 10, 1999 11:58 a.m.

This was a great movie.It was sad at the end but it was
    still a good movie.I almost cried when Robin Williams was
    fired from being a teacher.He loved teaching so much.It was
    a touching movie.

• Charlene Ciantar
    July 27, 1999 11:15 a.m.

I think it was a film filled with emotion( at the last bit especially)and it shows the love and the
    strong friendship ther is between them.I think it is a great film and i would love to see it again.