Attorneys challenge witness over Kiplyn

• freind of olsens
    Feb. 4, 2008 1:47 p.m.

tim is not gulty hes a good person why do you think hes still around hello

• Meaghan
    Jan. 18, 2008 3:34 p.m.

Maybe they don't have a body because there is no body to be found. It is quite possible for a body to decompose down to nothingness -- in fact it happens all the time -- and even if there something left to find, unless someone stumbles across it randomly or someone in the know tells where it is, the body may never be found. I run the largest private missing persons database online; I know very well that people can be killed and their bodies will NEVER be found.

• Answer to Rocks answerer
    Jan. 15, 2008 4:57 a.m.

I agree. If I was her I would have runaway too. And now on to the "Olsen killed her".... Maybe he showed no emotion because he knew his case was tried with the media before he even had a chance. He had spent a long time in jail before the trial you know. Also... I know of a lot of unsolved murders with bodies so you cant say they dont have one because the killer hasnt told them where it is.. they dont have one because they lack investigative abilities!

• Olsen killed her
    Jan. 13, 2008 12:05 a.m.

Get a life people. There is no possible reason to think she ran away. She was murdered by one or all of these men. If I had a million bucks I would bet Olsen did it. I went to his sentencing for perjury. He showed no emotion and he even seemed smug at times. He is a sociopathic killer. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind. Lawyers can spin the absence of a body to help their guilty clients. Of course, the other side should point out that the reason they don't have a body is because the murderer has not told them where it is to be found.

• Answer to rock
    Jan. 12, 2008 2:28 p.m.

There in no proof at all. In fact, I have sat through last weeks hearing and testimony presented seems to suggest she told people she was not only going to run away, but that she was suicidal. i keep waiting for the ball to drop on these men, but it just doesn't seem to be happening.

• Rock
    Jan. 12, 2008 12:30 p.m.

IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT THIS WASN'T A RUN AWAY??

• Truth
    Jan. 12, 2008 11:47 a.m.

Are there any honest people left in the world?