Let them eat cupcakes

Mom with baker roots runs home-grown business

• Bailey
    Oct. 18, 2007 4:04 p.m.

This is really neat... Izzy's is my aunt and that's really neat she got an article and everything! Keep it up!
    :]

• LEJEUNE from Paradise Valley, AZ
    Oct. 12, 2007 2:10 p.m.

Congrats to Elizabeth for such gorgeous handiwork from a distant cousin. Her great-grandmother was my adored Aunt Hazel.Precious memories of her and the early days of Dunford Bakeries flood the mind. Best wishes and bring 'em down here.

• Katie from AZ.
    Oct. 10, 2007 10:33 p.m.

Go Izzy Go! I've recently had the cupcakes from "Le Cupcake" in LA and "Sprinkles" in Newport Beach and they can't even compare to the beauty and heart that goes into your little babies. Any chance of shipping them all the way to AZ? I hope your business goes curiously crazy!

• Megan
    Oct. 10, 2007 10:00 a.m.

Curious cupcakes are so cute! We had them at our wedding instead of a traditional cake, people just raved about how pretty & unique they were, as well as how tasty they were. She custom decorated our cupcakes specifically to our theme and it was the highlight of the reception. The cupcakes are perfect for any type of party or special event or even just an everyday treat. :)

• Cousin Heidi
    Oct. 9, 2007 5:21 p.m.

I think this is so Awesome. We in our family love to do cupcakes for B-days and Holidays, and to have my cousin uphold the Dunford name, is a true blessing. Thanks for reminding this Dunford of our wonderful heritage with Cakes and Chocolate Doughnut memories. Good for you!!!!!!

• Mandy
    Oct. 9, 2007 2:19 p.m.

The cupcakes looked WONDERFUL on the website! How fun that would be to send instead of flowers!

Anyone know where to get the glass dome to cover the individual cupcake that is pictured on their website?

• Katrina
    Oct. 9, 2007 11:20 a.m.

I love Elizabeth's cupcakes! I ordered some for my mom for her birthday, and I can't wait to order more! Both kinds are to die for, but the vanilla are my favorite! They are almost too cute to eat, but one bite and you can't resist eating them, no matter how cute they are!

• Anonymous
    Oct. 9, 2007 9:49 a.m.

I've had cupcakes from The Curious Cupcake. They taste EVEN BETTER than they look.