Scott D. Pierce: Persistent Utahn relishing 'Lincoln Heights' role

Alta graduate calls Hollywood move 'the roughest 3 years of my life'

• supporter
    May 27, 2009 8:39 a.m.

I enjoy RA in lincoln heights and he is a very good actor.love the chemistry him and erica have as girlfriend and boyfriend they look good together.i believe they would make a good couple in real life.wonder who he is dating.

• Anonymous
    March 20, 2009 10:48 a.m.

I can't say Erica is 30 because she said that a lie spread over the internet.If she is 30 she looks good and i think it doesn't really makes any adifferent about their ages if they wanted to date.Love Robert and Erica they do make a beautiful couple.Robert is a very good actor.

• alazay
    Feb. 11, 2009 5:36 p.m.

their not together in real life because she's a lot older but he is smokin hot

• jessica
    Oct. 12, 2008 12:30 p.m.

wow he is so hot i wonder if hes really 23 oh and are Erica and Robert together in real life im so curiuos.

• Crystal
    Sept. 18, 2008 3:55 p.m.

I LOVE ROBERT...ESPECIALLY IN THE SHOW LINCOLN HEIGHT WHO HE PLAYS CHARLES!!!!!! HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!

• matthew
    Sept. 18, 2008 7:59 a.m.

robert adamson man he is really good.

• hottie
    Sept. 14, 2008 8:35 p.m.

Robert I freaking love you!! You are a terrific actor!!! Marry me?!?!?!?

• JENNIFER
    March 25, 2008 10:16 a.m.

THIS YOUNG MAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME AND I JUST LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HIM AND ERICA I JUST HOPE THIS SHOW GETS THE SUPPORT IT SO RIGHTFULLY DESERVES, AND HAS SEVERAL MORE SEASONS TO COME. I HAVE BEEN WRITING TO OPRAH AND ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO KEEP THE PUBLICITY OUT THERE, BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. I LOVE THE STORY LINE BETWEEN CHARLES AND CASSIE HE IS SUCH A GENTLEMAN WITH HER AND THIS IS HOW YOUNG MEN ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMEN, SO FOR ALL THE YOUNG LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OUT THERE WATCHING THIS SHOW TAKE NOTES SO YOU CAN GET IT RIGHT. HIGH FIVE TO ALL OF THE CHARACTERS, WRITERS AND PRODUCERS OF THIS SHOW JOB WELL-DONE.

• Courtney
    Sept. 19, 2007 1:41 p.m.

Robert is an amazing actor, and he is very talented. I look forward to watching "Lincoln Heights" every week, it is one of the only decent television shows on these days. Keep up the good work!

• Anonymous
    Sept. 19, 2007 1:14 p.m.

i think robert will get his big chance to get a bigger tv show and star as another romance person also i think robert was very good in lincoln hights and i hope this show never ends and he plays a great part in lincoln hights him and Cassie make a great cople they should actully be a cople and they should actully go out because robert is very cute and he is very atracting person.

• Kamaya
    Sept. 14, 2007 10:14 p.m.

I think Robert will soon get his big chance because he is a fanominal actor. He has the look and talent and it's only a matter of time.