Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
Ute Insiders Dirk Facer, Amy Donaldson and Trent Wood look back on the Utes’ loss to Arizona State and ahead to Saturday's critical game against the Oregon Ducks. They also discuss freshman quarterback Jason Shelley, who will start in place of the injured Tyler Huntley. Can he lead the Utes to a pair of conference victories down the stretch? They size up the Pac-12 South race (it’s still wide open), talk about a first-year player who is making an impact (hint: he once played for the team “down south”), and predict the winners and losers of Saturday’s Pac-12 South contests.
- 10Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
- 9How does this Ute team measure up to 2009 Sugar Bowl team?
- 8Breaking down the Utes' impressive three-game run
- 7Pac-12 South ramifications aplenty when Utes, Trojans collide Saturday
- 6Utah heading into the midway mark with optimism
- 5Is Utah in a must-win situation Saturday at Stanford?
- 4Why game at Wazzu is oh-so-important
- 3Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
- 2With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
- 1Are the Utes walking into a trap at Northern Illinois?