Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
Ute Insiders Dirk Facer, Amy Donaldson and Trent Wood look back on the Utes’ loss to Arizona State and ahead to Saturday's critical game against the Oregon Ducks. They also discuss freshman quarterback Jason Shelley, who will start in place of the injured Tyler Huntley. Can he lead the Utes to a pair of conference victories down the stretch? They size up the Pac-12 South race (it’s still wide open), talk about a first-year player who is making an impact (hint: he once played for the team “down south”), and predict the winners and losers of Saturday’s Pac-12 South contests.
- 21Is Utah football team clear favorite to win Pac-12 South title in 2019? (podcast)
- 20How did Utah football team fare during early signing period?
- 19Early returns on early signing period, what's wrong with Ute hoops and Mark Harlan talks bowl game and open OC position on Whittingham's staff
- 18What's the buzz surrounding Utah-BYU Beehive Classic matchup at the Viv?
- 17Here's what the Utes need to do to down the Huskies
- 16How Scott Mitchell and the Utes pulled off improbable, lopsided victory over BYU in 1988
- 15Spouses of three Utah football coaches talk rivalry, traditions and family
- 14Top individual Utah performances in rivalry history
- 13Shutout, shootout or blowout?
- 12Emotional wins and tight finishes highlight best games in Utah-BYU rivalry
- 11Can Utes take care of business against the Buffs?
- 10Will quarterback Jason Shelley rise to the occasion?
- 9How does this Ute team measure up to 2009 Sugar Bowl team?
- 8Breaking down the Utes' impressive three-game run
- 7Pac-12 South ramifications aplenty when Utes, Trojans collide Saturday
- 6Utah heading into the midway mark with optimism
- 5Is Utah in a must-win situation Saturday at Stanford?
- 4Why game at Wazzu is oh-so-important
- 3Loss to Huskies no (great) cause for alarm
- 2With No. 10 Washington next on tap, can Ute offense find its groove?
- 1Are the Utes walking into a trap at Northern Illinois?