Therefore, what drives Boyd Matheson?
Every day, tens of thousands of Americans have access to words shared by Boyd Matheson. Some have his words delivered to their front porch or bookmarked on their web browser, others access him via his daily radio show while still others access him on-demand interviewing some of the nation's greatest thought leaders in this, his weekly podcast, "Therefore, What?" But, who is Boyd Matheson? How did this college dropout go on to to be the head of the Sutherland Institute, chief of staff for Utah Sen. Mike Lee, become a regular contributor on CNN and FOX News and end up becoming the opinion editor of the Deseret News? What were the lessons and principles that made him who he is today, and as we celebrate the first 50 episodes of his podcast, what were his biggest takeaways and "therefore" moments.
That and more on this episode of "Therefore, What?"
Sign up to get each episode of this weekly podcast delivered to your inbox at: http://www.deseretnews.com/tw
- 51Therefore, what drives Boyd Matheson?
- 50Faith is not blind - Elder and Sister Hafen
- 49Listening louder than you sing - Lessons from Tabernacle Choir Directors
- 48Our Lost Declaration - Senator Mike Lee
- 47Relentless: BYU Basketball Coach Mark Pope
- 46The Second Mountain - David Brooks
- 45The Pursuit - with Arthur Brooks
- 44Sheri Dew: Insights from a Prophet's Life
- 43Can innovation lift nations out of poverty?
- 42Innovating Higher Education
- 41Fabric of character is the best investment
- 40America's best days are ahead of us
- 39Alienated America
- 38Educating to uniqueness
- 37Lessons from Ronald Reagan and his ranch
- 36Perfectly depressed: Lessons from Jane Clayson Johnson
- 35State of the Union: Boyd Matheson
- 34Pursuing the Exceptional : UVU President Astrid Tuminez
- 33Solving America's "Instant Certainty" Problem
- 32Special Episode: Highlights from Integrity and Trust
- 31Bob Woodward Talks Trust and Truth in 21st century
- 302019 looking back & looking ahead
- 29Seeking asylum: a family divided
- 28A culture of success and responsibility
- 272 Early Christmas gifts to transform the season
- 26Contrarian lessons from the life of George H.W. Bush
- 25A different kind of Congress - Ben McAdams
- 24Courtesy across our differences - Mark Roosevelt
- 23Finding Joy - Julie B. Beck
- 22Overcoming diseases of despair - Elder J. Devn Cornish
- 21Jon Huntsman Jr. : The last diplomat
- 20Who will decide the election?
- 19Political polarization or cancer of contempt?
- 18Why we hate each other and how to heal
- 17Has America hit rock bottom?
- 16When did rage become all the rage?
- 15Can men and women ever be equal in America?
- 14Politcized SCOTUS - who is to blame?
- 13Safeco Field expects 40,000 to listen to President Russell M. Nelson
- 12Suicide Prevention Week: Don't wait til it's too late
- 11Bringing your authentic self to work: The business of faith
- 10Is America still a beacon of hope?
- 9Teen anxiety, depression, and suicide
- 8The press, the presidency and the First Amendment.
- 7A Renaissance of Remembrance
- 6The State of College Athletics
- 5A leopard can't change his spots. But we're talking about real people.
- 4Finding Allies and Building Alliances
- 3I know what you are against. But what are you for?
- 2Sen. Mike Lee reacts to Brett Kavanaugh nomination
- 1Balancing religious liberty and other rights