Jon Huntsman Jr. : The last diplomat
International tensions are high. Russian meddling in past, current and future elections is a serious cause for concern. Angry and divisive rhetoric, trade wars and America's place in the world are straining relationships with allies, friends and foes around the world. Many wonder if American diplomacy abroad is dead. Deseret News InDepth editor Jesse Hyde provides insight and perspective from his time in Russia with U.S. Ambassador Jon Huntsman Jr., who may well be the last diplomat. All on this week episode of Therefore, What?
- 32Special Episode: Highlights from Integrity and Trust
- 31Bob Woodward Talks Trust and Truth in 21st century
- 302019 looking back & looking ahead
- 29Seeking asylum: a family divided
- 28A culture of success and responsibility
- 272 Early Christmas gifts to transform the season
- 26Contrarian lessons from the life of George H.W. Bush
- 25A different kind of Congress - Ben McAdams
- 24Courtesy across our differences - Mark Roosevelt
- 23Finding Joy - Julie B. Beck
- 22Overcoming diseases of despair - Elder J. Devn Cornish
- 21Jon Huntsman Jr. : The last diplomat
- 20Who will decide the election?
- 19Political polarization or cancer of contempt?
- 18Why we hate each other and how to heal
- 17Has America hit rock bottom?
- 16When did rage become all the rage?
- 15Can men and women ever be equal in America?
- 14Politcized SCOTUS - who is to blame?
- 13Safeco Field expects 40,000 to listen to President Russell M. Nelson
- 12Suicide Prevention Week: Don't wait til it's too late
- 11Bringing your authentic self to work: The business of faith
- 10Is America still a beacon of hope?
- 9Teen anxiety, depression, and suicide
- 8The press, the presidency and the First Amendment.
- 7A Renaissance of Remembrance
- 6The State of College Athletics
- 5A leopard can't change his spots. But we're talking about real people.
- 4Finding Allies and Building Alliances
- 3I know what you are against. But what are you for?
- 2Sen. Mike Lee reacts to Brett Kavanaugh nomination
- 1Balancing religious liberty and other rights