Will Yoeli Childs become the next BYU basketball player to leave early?
With the BYU basketball team nearing the end of its regular season, eyes are already turning to the future. Last year, BYU star Elijah Bryant left the program after his junior season to pursue a professional career, as did Eric Mika before him. Now, much of Cougar Nation is wondering if junior Yoeli Childs will do likewise. Insiders Jeff Call, Dick Harmon and Brandon Gurney debate the possibility. They also look back at last week’s setbacks to San Francisco and Gonzaga and ahead to the WCC tourney, which begins next week. Finally, they weigh in on the football team’s spring camp, which, if you can believe it, gets going Monday. What are the big storylines? That and more on this week’s episode.
- 34Is BYU’s optimism to be believed? ESPN contract, Wilson’s shoulder, grad transfer running backs and other takeaways from BYU media day
- 33Why Mark Pope was the right choice to lead BYU men’s basketball program
- 32Making sense of contenders, pretenders in search for new BYU basketball coach
- 31Taking inventory of BYU basketball program after another NCAA tourney-less season
- 30Will Yoeli Childs become the next BYU basketball player to leave early?
- 29Why gauging BYU’s recruiting class is complicated
- 28BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe addresses variety of issues in annual media roundtable event
- 27Why New England was the perfect landing spot for former BYU star Kyle Van Noy
- 26Was Taysom Hill properly utilized at BYU?
- 25BYU basketball woes — is problem lack of talent or lack of development?
- 24How did BYU football team fare during early signing period?
- 23Tom Holmoe's puzzling comment, recruiting chatter and why BYU not only needs to win its bowl game, but dominate it
- 22What's wrong with BYU basketball, right with BYU volleyball and new with Ty Detmer
- 21If BYU football were a stock, would you be a buyer or a seller?
- 20Detmer reminisces about emphatic victory over Utes in 1989
- 19Back-to-back 34-31 games added to BYU-Utah rivaly lore
- 18Top individual BYU performances in rivalry history
- 17Does BYU have ANY advantage over Utah?
- 16Many of the greatest games in BYU-Utah history went down to the wire
- 15Why NCAA sanctions against BYU basketball don't fit the crime
- 14Trying to make sense of futile final series against the Broncos
- 13Is there a disconnect between Kalani Sitake and Jeff Grimes?
- 12What can BYU fans expect in Zach Wilson's encore as a starter?
- 11Move over Tanner Mangum, it's Wilson time
- 10Mangum or Wilson? Is the time right to make a switch at QB?
- 9Should BYU be wary of ‘perfect storm’?
- 8Can upstart Cougars hang with the Huskies?
- 7Why BYU's win over Wisconsin was biggest in program history
- 6Is now the time to make a switch at QB?
- 5The BIGGEST win of the independent era
- 4The Mangum decision, Dallin Holker’s impressive camp, and of course, season predictions
- 3Position battles, 'controversy' postmortem … and one very bold prediction
- 2Mangum or Wilson?
- 1BYU football is back
- 1X-factors, concerns and why the opener against Utah is oh-so important