Nov 13, 2018 5:13 pm MSTYoung boy who swallowed 14 magnets hospitalized, has surgeries to fix damage to intestines Six-year-old Mikah Arvidson is recovering at Primary Children’s Hospital after he swallowed part of a popular fidget toy made of magnets. The items caused life-threatening damage to his intestines.
Jul 29, 2018 6:41 pm MDTRadar cuts wait time for cyclists at Salt Lake City intersections Cyclists often get frustrated waiting at red lights when there’s no traffic around. A year ago, Salt Lake City installed new radar equipment at 10 intersections that allows cyclists to trigger the green light to cut wait times.
Dec 28, 2017 6:41 pm MSTWoman who tried to save her mother from a burning home doing better Sara Boatright’s mother, 86-year-old Zenetta Winsor Hunt, who had 13 children, died in a house fire Christmas Eve. Evon Hunt, one of Boatright’s sisters, was living with her mom and suffered smoke inhalation trying to save her from the fire.