Nine entrepreneurs took home the trophies Wednesday in the annual Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards. They are:
- Manufactured products R. Phillip Rasmussen, Amsco Windows.
- Consumer and business services: sales and promotion Carla Meine, O'Currance Teleservices.
- Technical applications Ned Stringham, SBI and Co.
- Consumer and business services Jean D. Brown, JBA Research.
- Master entrepreneur Kenneth Woolley, Extra Space Storage LLC.
- Emerging entrepreneur Shawn D. Nelson, LoveSac.
- Hospitality Bill White, Bill White Enterprises.
- Retail and distribution Myron Wentz, Usana Health Sciences Inc.
- Community enrichment Fred C. Adams, Utah Shakespearean Festival.
For profiles of nominees, see Sunday's business section.