SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for June 10.
President Nelson meets with Pulse nightclub owner prior to addressing Latter-day Saints in Orlando
When it comes to monitoring kids, how much is too much — and what's the harm?
Here's how religious leaders can get the attention of world leaders.
Can dental care help people recover from drug abuse? Utah researchers say yes
How this Utah optician is still going strong despite giving away his product
Can the Utah Jazz become the next Toronto Raptors with some subtle offseason moves?
Here are 10 former Utah, BYU, USU and SUU players with something to prove this NFL season
Jeff Flake to lead Utah tech group on Marshall Islands survivor trek
A look at our InDepth coverage:
- The relationship between faith groups and government leaders is broken. Here's why
- Here's how religious leaders can get the attention of world leaders
- Does your child get an allowance? There's an app for that
- How bail laws fail poor Americans and what faith groups are doing to help
- The most important conference you've never heard of happened in Japan this weekend
A look at our top-read stories:
- This 22-year-old country singer won over Marie Osmond. Now, she hopes to win over Utah with her upcoming show
- Brad Rock: How to get aberrant NBA fans under control? Follow an old adage used by missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Why I'm not fit for the FBI
- BYU research: Here's how to convince those on the fence why vaccines matter
- Chip Gaines says he made ‘a lot of changes’ before marrying Joanna Gaines
News from the U.S. and world:1 comment on this story
- David Ortiz, former Red Sox slugger, shot in Dominican Republic, reports say (Frank Miles, Fox News)
- Trump defends deal with Mexico that critics say will do little to curb migrant crisis (Felicia Sonmez, Mike DeBonis and Nick Miroff, Washington Post)
- Thousands pour into Colombia as Venezuela reopens border (Manuel Rueda and Luz Dary Depablos, The Associated Press)
- Warren, Booker stand out on chaotic Iowa stage (Natasha Korecki, Politico)
- Chinese paper says 'foreign forces' trying to create havoc in Hong Kong (Reuters)