SALT LAKE CITY — Britney Spears may never perform again, her manager Larry Rudolph said, according to Deadline.5 comments on this story
- Spears canceled her Las Vegas residency back in January. Not long after, she checked into a mental health facility. Though she eventually left the facility, she’s now in a battle over her financial conservatorship since her father’s health has worsened.
- Her manager, Rudolph, told TMZ that he doesn't “want her to work again ’till she’s ready, physically, mentally and passionately. If that time never comes again, it will never come again. I have no desire or ability to make her work again. I am only here for her when she wants to work. And, if she ever does want to work again, I’m here to tell her if it’s a good idea or a bad idea.”
- According to Deadline, her father’s health concerns have caused more problems for the singer, who paused her Las Vegas show “Britney: Domination” in January.
- Rudolph said there are no plans to bring Spears back into the limelight. “From what I have gathered it’s clear to me she should not be going back to do this Vegas residency, not in the near future and possibly never again.”
Flashback: Spears said in an Instagram post back in January that she was dealing with “stress and anxiety” because of family issues, according to my report for the Deseret News.
- “My family has been going through a lot of stress and anxiety lately so I just needed time to deal," Spears wrote on Instagram.
- She added: "You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want!"