SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for May 13.
Is the endgame for human beings in sight? If so, these people think they know how to change it.
A look at our InDepth coverage:
- A Utah mother and grandmother died after having liposuction. Why do so few people know?
- Deseret News' 'Generation Vexed' series on teen anxiety wins Mental Health America Media Award, two public service awards
- Low unemployment doesn't mean it's easy to find a job. Here's why
- Sears has a new logo. But will it make a difference to the company's bottom line?
A look at our top-read stories:Comment on this story
- New Disneyland plan will require guests to make plans in advance
- Utah tire store employee sold customer's Hummer for $1,000, charges state
- New Utah JazzGM Justin Zanik stresses continuity amid changes in organizational structure
- Utah Republican phones turned off but party still 'open for business' under new leadership
News from the U.S. and world:
- Asia markets and Dow futures fall as trade war fears persist | CNN
- Trump flips the script after Democrats describe US as in a 'constitutional crisis' | The Washington Examiner
- UAE says four ships subjected to 'sabotage' off east coast | Al Jazeera
- In Arizona, It's No Longer A Felony To Own Nunchucks | NPR
- The Pentagon is reportedly shifting funds from ballistic missile and surveillance plane programs to fund Trump's border wall | Business Insider