LOGAN — Utah State University’s Jon M. Huntsman School of Business announced this week the establishment of a $15 million fund to create a permanent endowment for named professorships.
The Huntsman Fund for Faculty Excellence, a permanent endowment within the Utah State University Foundation, aims to help the business school attract superior talent to the university.
According to the school, $12 million of the fund was provided by the Huntsman Foundation through previous gifts, with an initial match from the Huntsman School of Business of $3 million. The initial named professorships through the fund are:Comment on this story
• The Karen Haight Huntsman Endowed Professor, which will support a female faculty member in any department of the Huntsman School.
• The David B. Haight Endowed Professor, which will support an exceptional member of the faculty in any department of the Huntsman School.
• The Douglas D. Anderson Endowed Professor.
• The Harry M. Reid Endowed Professor, which will support research and/or teaching faculty in any department of the Huntsman School.
• The Stephen R. Covey Endowed Professor of Leadership.