SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for April 29.
West Valley police are investigating a fatal shooting at a restaurant parking lot.
A look at our InDepth coverage:
- Does Joe Biden have the best chance of beating President Trump in 2020?
- The answer to America's border crisis
- Elizabeth Warren wants to forgive college students' debts. But is it ethical?
- For Medicare, 2026 expected to pose a challenge if Congress doesn't figure something out
- Are senior citizens keeping millennials out of the homebuyer's market?
- The case for not watching 'Game of Thrones'
A look at our top-read stories:Comment on this story
- A former BYU linebacker suffering from CTE thought a mission in Boston would help his mood. Here’s how it did more than that
- What changes with the eight-year life span for Utah driver's licenses
- BYU track: Jaslyn Gardner breaks 22-year school record in 100-meter dash
- A look at each Utah Jazz player's contract status and outlook for next season
- Here's the latest on where Utah ties are signing undrafted free-agent deals following the NFL draft
News from the U.S. and world:
- The shooting had barely stopped, but this rabbi needed everyone to know terrorism wouldn't take them down | CNN
- The making of 'Mayor Pete': How a data geek learned to govern with heart | NBC News
- Sri Lanka attacks: Children of the Easter Sunday carnage | BBC News
- Newtown wasn’t an end for gun control. It was a beginning. | The New York Times
- ‘No one feels safe here’: Life in Alabama’s prisons | The New York Times
- Trump’s second term | The Atlantic