SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake County residents are invited to meet with Mayor Jenny Wilson during five town halls in the coming weeks.Comment on this story
All the meetings will begin with an open house from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. followed by a presentation and discussion with the mayor until 8 p.m.
The town halls will take place a the following locations:
• Tuesday, April 23, Salt Lake County Equestrian Center, 2100 W. 11400 South, South Jordan.
• Thursday, April 25, Draper Senior Center, 1148 Pioneer Road, Draper.
• Tuesday, April 30, Millcreek Library, 2266 E. Evergreen Ave., Millcreek.
• Wednesday, May 1, Salt Lake County Council chambers, North Building, 2100 S. State, Salt Lake City.
• Thursday, May 9, Element Event Center, 5662 S. Cougar Lane (4800 West), Kearns.