SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for April 12.
Will Utah Gov. Gary Herbert’s veto be overridden or replaced by a new compromise?
A family apologizes for “horrible events” that led to Utah man’s shooting death.
A look ahead to your weekend:
- 7 must-watch TV shows returning or premiering this spring
- How these 2 Utah museums are honoring the Golden Spike's 150th anniversary
- 7 new books out this spring that we read, liked and reviewed
- Utah dating experiment Thirty Day Bae is open for applications
- Movie review: In 'Missing Link,' Zach Galifianakis is a lonely Bigfoot
- Your Weekend: It's time for improv, tulips and really buff dudes
A look at our most read stories:1 comment on this story
- Sundance co-founder and former University of Utah, BYU film professor charged with child sexual abuse
- New BYU study says holding hands with your spouse can decrease stress. Here's how
- BYU responds to student criticism, concerns over Honor Code Office
- 'Little House on the Prairie's' Nellie Oleson looks back on the hit show 45 years after it started
- 'Just shocked, honestly': Utah Jazz fans react on Twitter to playoff matchup against Houston Rockets
News from the U.S. and world:
- Assange: A self-proclaimed foe of secrecy who inspires both admiration and fury | The New York Times
- ‘Liz was a diehard conservative’ | Politico
- Inside Ivanka’s dreamworld | The Atlantic
- Islamic State: The women and children no one wants | BBC News
- The man who wants 900 million votes | BBC News