SALT LAKE CITY — “When Calls the Heart” star Erin Krakow broke her reported social media silence on Monday, according to Entertainment Tonight.
- Krakow’s social media has remained silent since the college admissions scandal broke. Her former “When Calls the Heart” co-star Lori Loughlin was accused of paying $500,000 in bribes in that scandal. But Krakow has remained silent since then. Hallmark cut ties with Loughlin as a result of the scandal.
- But on Monday, Krakow tweeted out two phrases: “You are always there for me” and “And I always will be” followed by two heart emojis. See the tweet below.
- According to CNN, those quotes come from Loughlin and Krakow's characters.
What it means: “While Krakow's post was fairly innocuous, and she didn't mention her friend and co-star by name, many of the actress' fans and followers couldn't help but interpret the remarks as a declaration of support and friendship directed at Loughlin,” according to Entertainment Tonight.Comment on this story
- “When Calls the Heart” stars have been speaking out on social media for weeks now. As I reported for the Deseret News, Pascale Hutton shared a set photo, adding that “When Calls the Heart” would be back soon enough.
- Jack Wagner posted a video of himself boarding a flight to Vancouver, where the show is filmed, too, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.
- On Monday, “When Calls the Heart” co-creator Brian Bird shared an update that Hallmark will air a new behind-the-scenes episode about the show on Wednesday, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.