SALT LAKE CITY — Lori Loughlin embraced her celebrity status when she appeared in Boston ahead of her court appearance, The Boston Globe reported.
- Loughlin reportedly walked around and signed autographs and chatted with her fans at Boston’s Logan International Airporton Tuesday, too. She posed for photos for people rooting for her ahead of her upcoming court appearance. The Daily Mail captured a video of Loughlin engaging with fans, too.
- Loughlin reportedly signed 15 to 20 autographs for fans, according to People magazine.
- Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli are slated to appear in court in Boston on Wednesday and will face charges to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud, according to Fox News.
- The couple reportedly paid $500,000 in bribes so that their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Giannulli, would be crew recruits for the University of Southern California, even though they’ve never competed in team crew, which I reported on for the Deseret News.
- “Loughlin came off, and I think it showed in my drawings, a little arrogant. An illustrator can bring that out maybe more than a camera. However, I wasn’t being subjective. I was just drawing what I saw,” said a freelance artist, according to Yahoo News.