SALT LAKE CITY — There are reportedly three unaired episodes of “When Calls the Heart” season six.
- The Hallmark Channel announced in March that “When Calls the Heart” would go on a creative hiatus in the wake of Hallmark cutting ties with Lori Loughlin, who was accused of paying $500,000 in bribes so that her daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella Giannulli, could go to the University of Southern California.
- The show is trying to figure out how to handle Loughlin’s exit from Hallmark. That could mean the show recasts Loughlin’s character or, as one theory says, kill off her character Abigail Stanton.
- The last new episode of “When Calls the Heart” aired March 10. It was the third episode of the show’s sixth season and was called “A Vote of Confidence.” The show reportedly completed filming for season six, which included seven episodes that won’t hit the airwaves.
New details have emerged about three of the unaired episodes that will likely change now with Loughlin’s exit, according to the International Business Times.
- The synopses are for episodes four, five and six of the sixth season. It’s still unclear if the plots for these episodes will change when “When Calls the Heart” returns from hiatus.
Potential spoilers for “When Calls the Heart” season six below.
Episode four was titled “Heart of a Mountie.” The synopsis, courtesy of Hallmark Channel’s website, reads:
- "A new Mountie arrives earlier than expected, surprising Elizabeth (Erin Krakow) & Abigail (Lori Loughlin). Bill (Jack Wagner) and Nathan (Kevin McGarry) jump to work when Lee's (Kavan Smith) payroll is stolen. Elizabeth handles a tense school debate."
Episode five was titled “Surprise.” The synopsis, courtesy of Hallmark Channel’s website, reads:
- "Elizabeth (Erin Krakow) catches Nathan's (Kevin McGarry) niece gambling with a card trick Lucas taught her, sparking conflict. Rosemary (Pascale Hutton) hosts a girls' night. Gowen makes Jessie (Aren Buchholz) and Clara (Eva Bourne) a tempting offer."
Episode six was titled “Disputing Hearts.” The synopsis, which comes from IMDB.com, reads:Comment on this story
- "Gowen (Martin Cummins) strikes oil, which splits Hope Valley into the haves and have-nots. Abigail (Lori Loughlin) must settle a dispute among the landowners. Elizabeth (Erin Krakow) must quell Cody's jealousy when Robert's family comes into money. Nathan (Kevin McGarry) urges Bill (Jack Wagner) to re-examine judgeship offer."
Episode seven was titled “Hope is With the Heart.” The synopsis, which comes from IMDB.com, reads:
- Trying to stay on Elizabeth's (Erin Krakow) good side, Lucas (Chris McNally) sets up a library for the town. Abigail (Lori Loughlin) is reunited with an old flame. Allie tricks Harper, Robert and Opal into believing the town has a haunted house. Bill conducts his first trial as a judge.
It's unclear when "When Calls the Heart" will return.