SALT LAKE CITY — Lori Loughlin can’t talk right now.
- She said as much in a recent (albeit brief and totally random) interview with TMZ, which shared a video of Loughlin reportedly leaving a yoga studio over the weekend. Paparazzi snatched a video of Loughlin, who said she couldn’t talk about her ongoing legal issues, CNN reports.
- "You can follow me around all day if you want, but I just can't comment right now," Loughlin said in a video posted on TMZ. "But thank you for your time."
- She was kind to the cameraman who followed her, too. "You have a beautiful day," she said. "Thank you so much. Thanks, honey."
- Loughlin and Giannulli reportedly paid $500,000 in bribes so that their daughters — Olivia Jade and Isabella Giannulli — would be team crew recruits for the University of Southern California, despite having never competed in crew.
Flashback: Hallmark dropped Loughlin from her series “When Calls the Heart” and “Garage Sale Mystery.” Netflix’s “Fuller House” also revealed she would no longer be on the show.
- Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade, a notable YouTube star, has lost sponsorships and partnerships as a result of the scandal, too, which I wrote about for the Deseret News.