SALT LAKE CITY — Here’s a look at the news for March 28.
A look at our top headlines:
Did the media get the Mueller report wrong? Critics are blasting the press for coverage.
Read more from our featured voices:
- Derek Miller: Are we flirting with socialism, or turning it into a romance?
- Jay Evensen: Supreme Court gerrymander case could affect Utah
- Erin Stewart: College pressure — are we setting our kids up for failure?
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: You can wash your hair — but toxic buildup isn't just a scalp thing
A look at our top-read stories:Comment on this story
- Why 'Seinfeld's' Jason Alexander keeps coming back to Utah Valley University
- 'I believe you,' judge tells victims while sentencing ex-USU player to prison
- Childs leaving BYU — declares for NBA draft with intent to hire an agent
- 'American Idol'contestants Ashley Hess (from Utah) and Johanna Jones (BYU student) advance to top 40
News from the U.S. and world:
- Gen Z: In their own words | The New York Times
- New York chased the Olympics. It got the shed instead. | The New York Times
- Ideology has always mattered | The Atlantic
- The woman who doesn't feel pain | BBC News
- The cost of taking the SAT and ACT, explained | Vox