SALT LAKE CITY — Donny and Marie Osmond have some future projects in mind.
- The brother-sister duo appeared on “The Today Show” Monday morning to talk about the end of their Las Vegas residency run, which they announced last week on “Good Morning America.”
- “There’s a lot of projects we would like to do,” Donny Osmond told “The Today Show” host Natalie Morales. “Marie wants to get into acting, I have my 62nd album I want to complete, television shows, things like that we want to do that’s had to be put on hold for 11 years.”
- Donny Osmond said people thought their show wouldn’t last at first, but they proved naysayers wrong for 11 years. The Osmonds said they’re going to miss working together on the show, too.
- “That’s what I’m going to miss, that completion because we really work well together,” Donny Osmond said.
Watch the clip below:
- Osmond said he’d be interested in collaborating with Post Malone, Ariana Grande and Charlie Puth. He also praised Justin Bieber’s team for the music they produce.