SALT LAKE CITY — The first full-length trailer for “Toy Story 4” dropped this morning, and it finally gives us a look at the origins of Forky, Woody’s reunion with Bo Peep and the newest "Toy Story" villains.
Watch the trailer below:
The trailer shows us several interesting new details about the film.Comment on this story
- We learn that Bonnie made Forky (Tony Hale) in her class.
- Forky makes a run for it while the crew is on a road trip.
- Woody (Tom Hanks) reunites with Bo Peep (Annie Potts) at an antique or vintage shop.
- A porcelain doll named Gabby Gabby is introduced who appears to be the film’s villain along with some puppet henchmen.
- There also seems to be a conflict with Woody about whether he should stay with Bonnie or Bo Peep at the carnival.
Flashback: Earlier this month, a man claiming to be a Disney shareholder leaked details about the film that are consistent with what the trailer shows.
A new poster for the film also released today, too.
“Toy Story 4” will hit theaters June 21.